Trailer - Full Summary

Tsutomu, a shy, lonely boy who is a devoted fan of the Ultraman Gaia television show, has a strange dream about a glowing red ball and a young girl who stands amidst the burning ruins of a city. The next day, he discovers the red ball from his dream, and a voice tells him it will grant all his wishes. Tsutomu wishes to meet his TV hero, Agent Gamu of the XIG Team Ultraman Gaia's alter ego. 

Moments later, Fighter E-X appears overhead, piloted by a startled and confused Gamu. He is forced to transform into Gaia after a bully steals the red ball and wishes a monster into existence. 

After defeating the creature, Gamu meets Tsutomu, and theorizes that the two of them live in parallel universes. Shortly thereafter, Gamu disappears, drawn back into his own universe. There, he has his own vision of the red ball and the mysterious girl. The girl tells him that the ball was created by humans from another world. 

Its power to manifest one's desires was corrupted by human greed and led to the ultimate destruction of the ball's creators. Now the same tragedy is being repeated on each world to which the ball travels. Realizing that Tsutomu's world is in grave danger, Gamu uses an experimental craft, the Adventurer, to travel back to the boy's universe. 

There, the bully has stolen the ball again and, possessed by its power, is guiding a monster in a devastating attack. Ultraman Gaia fights valiantly, but is overwhelmed when the one monster divides into three. Mankind's future hangs in the balance as Tsutomu struggles to regain control of the ball and summon aid in the form of Ultraman Tiga and Ultraman Dyna.