Red Sphere & Two mysterious girls

There is a blue dimmed street where Gamu is chasing after a mysterious person dressed in black. He finds the man on top of a rooftop

"it's a dead end! you have nowhere to run this time!" Gamu says as the man turns Gamu is surprised because that man looks exactly like him but with black clothes.

"Who are you?"

"I'm you. You've been fighting your own shadow, Takayama Gamu!" Imitation Gamu says as his face turns into light. Then he disappears gamu runs over to where he was and turns his head to see where he went but there's no trace. 

"Where are you?! Where did you go?!" Gamu says as he then hears a sinister laugh 

"are you afraid? You're just a weak human after all." The voice says as a giant monster appears behind gamu a monster called Satanbizor. Gamu turns around to look at the ominous monster in front of him. He aims his gun at the monster

"this world shall be destroyed. No one can save it!" Satanbizor says as gamu lowers his gun he looks at him.

"i'll save it! That's the reason i obtained the light of Gaia!"

"The light? Don't make me laugh!" Satanbizor says as claws come out and he slashes the roof Gamu is holding onto a beam. "The Esplender!" Gamu says as he tries to get on top of the beam to go to his Esplender. 

Satanbizor then retracts his claw and then goes on rampaging the city destroying it with his Satan's kiss which are missile strength light bullets with a temperature of 1000℃. With Gamu still hanging onto the beam he finally manages to get on top of the beam and balance himself.

"This world... This world... I won't let it be destroyed." Gamu says slowly walking to his Esplender. The beam he's standing on then starts to rustle as if it's gonna fall. Gamu runs and grabs his Esplender and he jumps off the beam. "GAIA!" Gamu yells as he turns into Ultraman Gaia

Satanbizor then turns around to see Gaia behind him

Satanbizor then turns around to see Gaia behind him. Gaia then gets in his fighting stance and they begin to charge each other but then suddenly the fight scene goes black. And what was witnessed was just a video tape that a nine year old boy named Tsutomu was watching.

"Ah! That's not cool! it was getting to the good part!" Tsutomu says turning around to look at his mom holding up a paper with his grades on it. 

"Not cool, huh? Tsutomu, why did you do so badly?" His mom says pointing at the paper.

"I'll do better next time, so turn it back on! Please!" Tsutomu says looking at his mother

"this is a VHS recording. Haven't you watched this countless times already?"

"Give it to me! Give it!"

"Stop fooling around. You know... Have you ever planned for what you'll do when you graduate?"  

"Huh?"

"You always think about Ultraman! They're other things important like your studies and sports! Here." His mom says as she gives him his paper. Inside Tsutomu's Kitchen where he has three action figures of Ultraman Tiga, Dyna, and Gaia he has a poster that has Gt aia & Agul on it. 

He walks to a cabinet and grabs a bag of cookies "Alright..." Tsutomu as he goes to get the VHS tape. "Found it! I like Ultraman, whatcha gonna do?" Tsutomu says as he goes to his room. He puts the tape in and hits play. The Opening to the Ultraman Gaia Tv series comes on. And then Tsutomu is watching when Gamu is confronting Santanbizor like he did in the beginning. 

Tsutomu is eating his cookie. "The light of Gaia... Gamu's really cool!" Tsutomu says as he keeps watching the VHS player then starts glitching Tsutomu tries fixing it by tapping it a little. "Just when it's at the good part?!" Tsutomu says as he taps it nothing worked. It keeps glitching then a bright light comes on the VHS player. 

Tsutomo has a vision that he is teleported into hyperspace. Then he sees a red sphere appear before him and then he sees his home city in mass destruction and two girls at the center praying. "What's this?!" Tsutomo says as he is looking around he then sees a red sphere

"a red sphere?" Tsutomo says as the sphere flies over him then he sees fire. Then his home city in mass destruction with two girls looking almost the same age as him standing and praying. 

"Nothing can be changed

"Nothing can be changed..." The girl says but she isn't moving her lips 

"Who... are you?" Tsutomo says as the first girl lifts her head up to look at him.

 are you?" Tsutomo says as the first girl lifts her head up to look at him

Title Screen: