The Giant Deformed Beast! Gaia Vs Satanbizor!

"I had this super realistic dream last night!" 

"Another kaiju dream, right?"

"No! this time a red sphere flew to my face! And the city was destroyed and on fire!"

"See, it's another kaiju dream!"

"No, i'm  telling you! Within the flames..."

"How simple minded, Tsutomu, you only dream about Ultraman and fights."

"Now you sound like my mom." Tsutomu says as they're in the hallways putting their shoes in their locker.

"Tiga and Dyna were super awesome! And now the main character Gaia, Gamu is pretty cool too!"

"I don't have time to watch such shows! I have mountains of books to read." 

"Well, Yuu, if you watched it. I'm sure you'll love it too!" 

"Is that so?" Yuu says as he and Tsutomu walk into the classroom and sit down as the bell rings 

"All right! Quiet down! When i say quiet you should all be quiet!" The teacher says as all the students go quiet and put their attention to her. 

"You know, i heard they're new transfer students coming in today!" 

"Really?"

"Yeah, and apparently they're pretty cute!"

"Really?" two random students say talking about the two new transfer student who supposed to be transferring today. "Alright. I'm sure you all know... We have new friends joining this class today!" The teacher says as she signals for the girls to come inside the classroom. 

The first one who walks inside is a girl with a red backpack and a red headband and a second girl with a gray backpack and a black headband they both walk to the front of the class. They both bow.

"My name is Nanase Risa. I hope i'll get along with y'all quickly!"

"My name is Suzuhara Minami. I hope we'll get along." The girls say as they introduce themselves. Tsutomu notices those are the girls from his vision.

"Tsutomu-Kun."

"Eh?"

"You're good."

"Huh?" Tsutomo as he's outside drawing ultraman gaia on the ground and while me and Risa are sitting behind him on a step. 

"It's good... But i don't like it." Risa says as i am looking at the drawing and then is looking back.

"Do you hate Ultraman?"

"The city gets destroyed. I don't like violence" Risa says as i nod my head in agreement.

"B... But how do you even know my name?"

"Why aren't you playing with everyone else?" Risa says as all three of them are looking at the other kids playing basketball and jump rope. 

"I'm... not very good at sports. We have different interests."

"I don't like playing with others much either." Risa says as i nod my head once again in agreement. "Even thought i said that in class earlier... Honestly, i can't be bothered with making new friends." Risa says as we both look at him.  

"Why not?" Tsutomu says looking at Risa.

"Well... I and Minami only will have to move somewhere pretty soon." Risa says as Tsutomu turns back around and then looks at her again.

"Oh, that reminds me! I had a strange dream last night!"

"Dream?" Risa says looking at me even i am confused at what he said.