3. The Newly Shadi Shuda Arnav Singh Raizada (S6, E31)

When Arnav Singh Raizada got hitched (more like forcing a woman to elope with him), one expected many hearts to be broken. After all, the kunwara krorepati - bachelor billionaire - was off the market!

But the one heart that I never expected to be broken by Arnav' marital status, was of Shukla ji's! Alternating between an Arnav who had no idea that man before him existed, and the canteen waala who believes he is an intrinsic part of Arnav's life - it is one of the funniest scenes in the show.

Shukla: Sir, I was just gone for a day and-

ASR: Who the hell are you?

Shukla: Sir I'm Shukla, the canteen waala *cue ugly crying* I AM THE ONE who brings your daily morning tea, without sugar, and your daily evening coffee, without sugar, to you.

ASR: *invoking Kanan Biswa* Toh problem kya hai?

Shukla: Sir that's exactly what I'm asking, if there was an issue with *sobs*

ASR: Come to the point

Shukla: Nobody wants the canteen food, they've all found a new lunch service *sobbing continues* This provides me the bread and butter for my home and YOU destroyed-

ASR: What the! What did I do?

Shukla: YOU. GOT. MARRIED

ASR: I got married, how is that a problem to you?

Shukla: *sobs and leaves*

ASR: Sabki problem kya hai yaar! it's awesome seeing ASR say yaar Crazy people.

*If this scene does not make you laugh, I will be extremely judgmental of you*

Also whoever played Shukla ji, your crying was epic. 

A/N: Kanan Biswa from MPKDH Pretentious Movie Review (link in 1st comment).