6. Never Underestimate the Power of a Common Belan (& Bua ji) (S8 E9)

I cannot begin with what I love about this specific episode. It is AMAZING to see Arnav get roasted (sorry bitwa), especially by his in-laws for a very valid reason.

He forgot his wife's birthday. And he realised that. While yelling at her. In her home. In front of her family *slow claps*.

The hilarious series of moments begin from Arnav stating he doesn't want to eat, and Bua ji (oh I love her in these episodes) just comes in front of him - stares at him - and challenges him to leave the house without eating. #ToughLove #BuajiRoxx (Abha ji, you are amazing)

The day really isn't cut out for Arnav. It isn't.

How -not- To Celebrate Your Wife's Birthday - Arnav Singh Raizada

- On the night before her birthday, call her the biggest mistake of your life (don't worry, if she wants to leave the house have something in handy to blackmail her with to stay back).

- On the day of her birthday, yell at her, preferably in her house, where her family is present.

- Oh, you still don't know it's her birthday.

- Try to say h-hha...happ...ha

- Don't refuse lunch. Bua ji has a powerful belan.

- Tell your wife hh..hh-hhaaa– happy singh?

- Notice what she's missing, and buy the replacement (especially one that does not suit her style nor necessities)

- Don't attempt to pacify the family.

- Eat 584219 puris, no questions asked. Then look at your wife, ask for.... water.

- Continue eating the puris.

- DON'T ATTEMPT TO FLIRT IF YOU CAN'T GO BEYOND HA–HA–Get served more puris. 

- Win the family's heart, oh fuck, not your wife's though.

- Give her the gift, selected and signed by your assistant. Oh, and don't forget to say ha-ha—handsfree?

- Act surprised when; she doesn't believe the gift is yours, uses the bag what several middle class people use bags for, gets a heart attack on the price.

- Oh don't mention the price of the gift.

- Forcibly cut the cake, feed her, and attempt to flirt when she's absolutely not in the mood.

- Kiss her and give her the one meaningful gift, when she's asleep.

- Realise that you've fucked up and you'll fuck up further. It's a good thing you married her (oh shit and reminded her about the contract) and your cousin is her friend who can help you for the rest of your life.

With sincere What Thes, ASR.

(Penned by NK)

A/N: So that's it for this list - think I missed any moments - let me know! Thank you for your time and attention!