₀₁

~Yu-mi's p.o.v~

Oof. I finally woke up. Well, it's first day of school, so why not dress and head there..

Oh frick.. so many clothes.. am I rich? <-< Okay, I think I chose this.

 am I rich? <-< Okay, I think I chose this

Wait.. I forgot to feed my cat.. how dumb I am..

 how dumb I am

Okay, good. Now head to the school!

~She arrived. Her friend Jin-Woo jumps at her~

"Jin-Woo! You freaked me out.." Yu-mi said freaked out. "Oof, sorry.. I didn't meant to haha!" Jin-Woo smiled. "Also, did you see the hot boy? I think I like him!" She said. "Jin-Woo! For you all boys are hot." Yu-mi said angrily.

~Then suddenly, a boy walks around~

"Didnt you said you know a app that allows you to date whoever you want?" Yu-mi drooled while staring at the boy. "Yup. Need that boy?" Jin-Woo winked. "Maybe.. he's just hot.. okay?" Yu-mi said. "You should tell him, shouldn't you?" Jin-Woo smiled. "Okay okay.. but you're coming too!" Yu-mi blushed.

~Kunwoo's p.o.v.~

That brunette is cute.. should I ask her out? I don't want her to be beaten up by the bully tho.. She beats up everybody who touches me.. If she does, I will protect that girl. She's mine.

~After school~

"Where's that girl?" Kunwoo said. "Me?" Yu-mi asked. "Yes, you!" He nodded. "I've been finding you!" Yu-mi winked. "Soo I wanted to ask you.. Will you be my girlfriend?" Kunwoo sweated. "Sure! Of course! Yes!" Yu-mi screamed.

~Juwon, the bully runned to them~

"Kunwoo, baby, who's that sl➳t?" Juwon asked. "None of your business, bi➳ch." Kunwoo said. "Uhm.. who's that?" Yu-mi sighted. "Nobody, just an annoying girl. Ignore her, please." Kunwoo whispered. "Okay!" Yu-mi answered. "Also, can we go on a date..?" Kunwoo asked. "Yes!" Yu-mi said.

~Later, at the date~

Yu-mi asked "Who was the girl tho?" "Juwon, a bully. She beats up everybody that touches me, and makes their life hell.. But, I will protect you, because I love you." Kunwoo explained. "Welp, I have to go.. Text me later!" Yu-mi standed up. "Wait." Kunwoo held her hand. He kissed her. "Goodbye, I will miss you. Be careful. I will text you." He waved at her.

~Yu-mi's p.o.v~

Finally home.. my phone was ringing a lot before, I should check it.

Oh god

Oh god.. I feel happy for her. I will read my favorite book. I wonder what will happen with Oyuku!

~Later~

Yu-mi woke up tied up to a chair, taped mouth and her phone was gone. She knew it was Juwon. Kunwoo had a gps thing in her, so he found her. He was shocked why she didn't answer his messages. "I told you to be careful, Yu-mi!" Kunwoo looked at her worried. "B-But, I fell asleep! It wasn't my fault.. or was it?" Yu-mi looked down. "No, it wasn't! You just fell asleep, you didn't know." Kunwoo smiled. "Also, are you mad at me?" He asked. "No." She looked at him. "Listen, I just really like you." He said. "Me too.. oh wait." Yu-mi remembered. "My cat!"

~They both didn't know what to do. The cat appeared"

"Jeyu! You're okay!" She smiled. "Of course she's okay." Kunwoo winked. "Hehe."