Home

I forgot to mention Betty and Jughead got another dog around Christmas time. Her name is Mila.

J POVWe had been discharged from the hospital we were going to start heading home

J POV
We had been discharged from the hospital we were going to start heading home.We have everything in the car. We buckled Ximena in her seat. She was like another version of me black hair and blue eyes. She dose have some of Betty's features like her nose and lips.

Betty was being wheeled out in a wheel chair like last time. And I had Ximena in the car seat right behind them. I put Ximena in the car making sure she was in correctly. Then I helped Betty. And we were onwards home.

When we arrived I saw Cheryl's red convertible outside and Veronica's and Archie's car outside as well.

Archie comes outside to help Betty in. And I bring in Ximena.

I put down the car seat and Esteban runs to me.

"Hey buddy I missed you", I say

Then I realize the dogs the baby I get her out of her seat. The dogs Lilo and Mila. Would have to get used to Ximena.

After hours of being home Cheryl and Toni had to go back to Calabasas, Archie and Veronica had to get back home as well.

They had all called Reggie. And they were at home on the couch. Esteban being obsessed with his sister he patiently watched her and observed her.

Or he would go play with the dogs. And run around.

The door rang. It was Kylie and Stormi. Esteban and Stormi have become good friends.

Kylie had balloons and what looked like a basket. She said hi to the dogs and same over to me.

"Congratulations Betty", she said and gave me a hug

Thank you Ky, I said

"These are for you come on open it", she said there were these baby pink Loui Vuitton slippers.

They were adorable

They were adorable.

"Thank you so much Kylie I love them you didn't have too", I say

"But I wanted too these flowers are also for you and these balloons", she said I thanked her once more. And then the baby monitor went off she was awake.