Shopping Day

B POV
Juggie and I had just come back from our trip. V invited me to go shopping with her. I of course agreed. I put on a gray dress with some white sneakers.

And I get myself ready. I'm taking Ximena. Since Jughead,Esteban, and Jacob are going to go play soccer in the backyard. They are setting up a Goal thing.

Once we get to the mall. We go into Build a Bear work shop.

Hermione POV ( I thought it would be fun to spice it up)
We were getting ready to go to Veronica's in a few hours. Hiram still needed to come back from work.

"Camila, ven para acá", i say (Camila come here)

"Vamos a ir donde tu hermana", (we're going to your sister"

"Pero mami i was playing con mi iPad", she says

"Look what I'm going to tell you. I don't want you peleando con Cecilia o the other kids", I say( I don't want you fighting with Cecilia or the other kids"

B POV
We were almost done shopping. We grab a bite to eat in the mall. And then we enter Hermes.

"Hi Welcome to Hermès", the sales retailer says

"Hi", I say

"Hey", V says

"Can I see the which Birkins you have in stock today?", I ask

"Um no, I'm afraid you haven't been shopping with us long enough" the retailer says just to seem bitchy

"Samantha, that's Betty Jones, she been shopping with us for over three years. She spends more money here than what you get paid", Kennedy says she was a sales retailer here. We've been friends since I started shopping here.

"Now Can you please stop you attitude and show Betty the bags while I help Veronica", Kennedy says. She just rolls her eyes.

She starts showing me the bags. I already had all of them.

"Which one would you like", she says showing me the 12 bags but still having that bitchy tone in her voice.

"No thanks, I already have all twelve", I say with a smile.

Once we leave the store V was talking about having a barbecue at her house. And of course we were going to go. Her mom was coming over with her sister. Hiram had work I guess.

But once we finished shopping we went home.

"Hey Brianna", I say as I walk through the door

"Hey Betty, Hi mena", she says picking Ximena up. Brianna and Jacob are dating now. She is very kind and the kids love her.

"Hey do you want to go to Veronica's with us", I say

"Yeah, I have to make sure with my parents first", She says

"That's okay", I say as I get the bags upstairs. We were starting Analí's nursery already. We had just started painting the walls.

I went back downstairs to find Brianna playing with the kids.

She said her parents said it was okay. Jughead was no where to be seen. That was strange.

"Brianna have you seen Jug?", I ask

"No I haven't seen Jacob either", she says

"Oh that's strange", I say

I start go get my things ready. I walk across to the other end of the house. And there I find Jug and Jacob racing each other on the Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift game.

"Come on were going to V's and Arch in a few", I say and leave the room.

When I get a random call from Reggie.

"Hey Betty," he said in a voice that didn't seem like him

"What's wrong Reg", I say

"Um I was wondering if I can stay with you guys for awhile until I get my own place in L.A", he says

"Why? What happened?", I say worriedly

"Um, Ally wants a divorce and I don't think I'll ever get to see Mariana again", he says while crying.

"Oh my god Reggie of course you can stay when are you coming", I say

"I'm about to board my flight in an hour, I think I'll be there later today if maybe tomorrow morning", he says still crying

"Yeah no worries you can totally stay with us", I say

"Yeah thank you so much, I have to go goodbye", he says I say bye to him.

"Betty, what happened", Jug says

"Ally filed for a divorce and Reg needs somewhere to stay, he might no be able to see Mariana ever again.", I say Jughead gets his phone out and presses Reggie's contact.

I go and get the kids ready. And myself.

The day ended with the kids winding down from their sugar highs and Jacob walking Brianna to her car. Jughead and I were getting ready for bed.

I was so tired.

Soon I close my eyes and fall asleep.

A/n: I am so sorry for not posting. I finally finished school until August. So I can write so much more now!! I'm super excited. And I missed you all!