15 | maybe

I stared at my phone with my eyes wide, no words leaving my mouth as I see the name K BANDZ pop up

I stared at my phone with my eyes wide, no words leaving my mouth as I see the name K BANDZ pop up. The only movement I could do, was swipe right to answer and my body froze immediately after that. He called me, he actually called me. Without warning might I add. My God, he was an asshole sometimes. He probably did that on purpose too, to scare me.

Shit, shit, shit. I'm freaking out. Again

"Hello?" Kaenan called out. His voice was like music to my ears. Deep but very smooth and soothing, I could literally listen to it all day.

Should I record it to sleep to at night?

Nah chill Aline.

A few seconds had passed and I still hadn't responded.

"Sunshine?"

I really should record.

"Hi! " I said, my voice going very high. I mentally slapped my forehead immediately after. Really, Aline? Who are you? This was weak behaviour.

"A bit shy, aren't we?" He said in a slight teasing voice and without knowing, my tensed shoulders relaxed and I finally found my way back from cloud 9. This was way better than texting, I heard emotions instead of guessing them.

"Me? Never, Kaenan." I scoffed. I actually was a bit shy and I never felt shy. What the hell was happening to me?

I heard him chuckle and I literally wanted to hear it on repeat. I shook my head in disappointment. I had it bad.

"Are you still freaking out?" He asked me.

"Yes. Double yes. Triple- Fucking hell, I'm hearing your voice- It is deep as fuck by the way- oh my God, I can't believe you called me without warning. Shame on you, shame on you." Like always, my mouth just started on it's own and carried on forever. In text and real life.

I set my phone on my bed and click on speaker. I started to walk back and forth before taking a pillow and screaming in it to muffle the sound.

"....You good?"

I grabbed my phone back in my hands. "Do I sound good?"

"You sound like you are dying to be honest."

"Yeah maybe that's because I wasn't fucking prepared for you to call. You did this on purpose, didn't you? To surprise the hell out of me aka send me into cardiac arrest?"