Prologue

" Are you sure you want to go through with this Mr. Films?" The employer asked.

" Of course, I have always loved animatronics! I even have a Masters in Robotics, solely because they inspired me!" Bryan exclaimed with passion. He had loved animatronics since he was a child! So he definitely couldn't just let the oppurtunity to own a Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.

" * Sigh * I know Mr. Films, I just had to get confirmation for legal reasons." The employer explained wearily. " If you really want to go through with this you will have to sign a few documents. After that, you are the new owner of the Pizzeria."

At that, Bryan lit up with joy. His dream can finally be completed! Eager to sign the contract, Bryan quickly filled out all the paperwork with vigor. He was so excited!

" Weill then, you Mr. Films are the proud new owner of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria." The employer exclaimed with a strained smile. " All you need to do now is give a small blood donation for security reasons."

Bryan was very confused at that, but figured it was general procedure that all businesses do when handing over a company to a new owner, so he easily complied.

" Thank you, Mr. Films, here are the keys to the building and the company bank account information." The employer announced, thoroughly done with the situation.

" Goodbye! Thank you so much!" Bryan said with gratitude dripping from his lips, before running out of the building and to his new Pizzeria, with no idea what he just got himself into.

________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR NOTE

Okay, first off, I HAVE NO WRITING SCHEDULE! Updates could be months, weeks, days, or even hours apart. BUT! If anybody gives me crap about it, I will feed the radiation to Baby Godzilla.

Secondly, I may drop this story at any time due to my depression or anxiety, but I will do my best to keep this story up!