Chapter 3

Bryan, for a reason Helpy couldn't comprehend, decided to carry the old animatronic to the salvage room all on his own, when it weighed nearly two-thousand pounds! Somehow, he actually did it, Bryan piggybacked a hunk of metal bigger than his entire body, through a long string of vent tunnels, down two floors, and onto a chair without killing himself in the process.

"Bryan, I have to ask, what in the name of all things holy and good, was that?! Are you a steroid junkie or something?! Seriously, what the absolute heck!" Helpy shrieked in mostly morbid curiosity and dash of absolute horror.

" Steroids? Helpy, I don't know what you're talking about, but this guy wasn't even heavy!" Bryan stated in confusion. That one sentence made Helpy's eye start to twitch in pure aggravation.

" Bryan. That animatronic weighed at nearly two-thousand pounds, and got it down here single-handedly without breaking a sweat." Helpy announced dryly, looking absolutely done with Bryan.

" Eh, plot purposes, am I right?" Bryan said nonchalantly, looking straight at You, not Helpy, but YOU.

{ DANG IT BRYAN! STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL! I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY SHIPMENT OF FOURTH WALL GLUE! }

" I'm right though, aren't I, Indravain?" Bryan pointed out cheekily.

{ I HATE IT WHEN YOU'RE RIGHT . . . }

"Anywho, Helpy let's get to work." Bryan suddenly said with excitement, confusing the absolute heck out of Helpy.

" O-Okay? Bryan, a-are you al-alright?" Helpy stuttered, worried for Bryan's sanity.

" Yep! I am perfectly fine! Bye everybody! " Bryan said in exaggerated excitement.

{ BRYAN! WHAT DID I JUST SAY?! }