Chapter 4

" Okay Helpy, lets begin the prompts." Bryan said stoically. Helpy was hesitant, but started the first prompt. The old animatronic twitched his head, startling Bryan.

" Helpy, he moved his head, does that warrant a zap? " Bryan asked without emotion. Helpy just nodded in response. With confirmation, Bryan tazed the old animatronic, causing it to jerk slightly, but settle down.

" Beginning Prompt 2. " Helpy whispered with fear. Bryan only nodded in response. Bryan prepared to zap the animatronic, but it didn't even react.

" Helpy, start Prompt 3" Bryan ordered with narrowed eyes. Strangely enough, this went on till Prompt 5.

"Helpy, final prompt. Now." Bryan whispered with hesitance lacing his words. Helpy was shaking with terror, but did as Bryan asked. Both of them braced for impact, but the only thing the offline animatronic did was jerk it's arms and legs. Bryan wasn't fooled though, just as it stopped twitching, it lunged at Bryan.

 Bryan was prepared though, and leaped to the side, causing the rabbit animatronic to faceplant into the wall. Bryan was terrified, but after looking at what happened after he dodged, he started to laugh, with full-blown belly laughs coming from him, even Helpy was giggling.

" I guess we can salvage him then, Helpy. " Bryan said reluctantly, having calmed down from his laughing fit.

" Yeah, I guess we should." Helpy said, still giggling.