Chapter 1

" Wow, my first day at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria." Bryan whispered with awe. He was so excited! Trembling with excitement, he began to walk into the building, seeing dirty checkered floors, old wooden tables, rickety wooden chairs, and walls with peeling paint. Suddenly, a small white and pink bear animatronic, popped out from under one of the tables.

" Hello! My name is Helpy, I am the AI tasked with helping you run this Pizzeria Mr. Films!" Helpy exclaimed with childlike energy.

" Eep! Oh, hello Helpy, I am the new owner of the Pizzeria, Bryan Films. You can just call me Bryan though." Bryan said with relief, he wasn't going to let himself give a bad first impression. " So Helpy, can you give me a rundown of the place, and my duties here? "

" Of course Bryan! In short, all you have to do is spend your money wisely on decorations, games, and animatronics. You will also have to explore and clean the vents, but if you find any animatronics you have the options of salvaging them or to scrap them." Helpy said, her enthusiasm bleeding out at the end of her sentence.

" Anyways, let go to the vents for your first shift!" Helpy shouted, with renewed energy, and what seemed like a faux smile.

Ten minutes later...

Bryan was just about to start exploring the vents, but Helpy stopped him.

" Bryan, before you go you will need these, the taser and clipboard for if you decide to salvage an animatronic, and the flashlight to help you see. " Helpy said with nervousness. She handed Bryan a taser, a clipboard, and a flashlight. Bryan didn't know why, but she looked scared, terrified even.

" ... And Bryan, please be careful. " Helpy whispered morosely, sending Bryan off to his first Vent Shift.

________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE ----

I did it guys! My first chapter! I hope you all enjoy, my little stars!