𝟭 ~ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧

a/n hey guys! Thank you all for 25k reads <3 I wrote this book early quarantine and now that i'm looking back at this... what the gawk😃. I don't know what this bs story is chile... But since people are still reading this hey! Enjoy the book but don't leave hate on it if it's bad, cause i KNOW. There's not gonna be a sequel, sadly. so yeah. okay stay safe bye.

y/n POV:

"I should've called in sick." I said as I exited my house. "Uhm, no. I would have nobody to talk to." My best friend Emily replied. We always walk to school in the mornings.

We later arrived at school and went straight to my locker, where I saw my good friend, Adam. "You good?" he asked me. "Yeah I'm great, thanks." I lied. I honestly can't wait for school to end, because It's Friday. "Don't worry, you'll be back home in no time." he joked, making me smile.

"Y/n, look." Emily said and pointed at a pretty handsome man walking by. "I heard that's our new photography teacher." she kind of whispered.

"So we're falling for our teachers now?" Adam joked. I looked at him like what..? He laughed. "I'm kidding, chill." He leaned on the locker next to mine. I look back at, I guess, my new photography teacher. The school is really upgrading their teachers. The bell rang. Adam, Emily and I walked to class.

We walked to our first class, photography. What a coincidence. I sat at my usual spot, in the back of the classroom, next to Emily. Adam's in the front of the classroom, with his guy friends.

The class was loud until our old photography teacher walked in with the man we saw earlier. "Good morning everyone. Don't worry, I'll leave in a second." he said as he walked in. "If you read your mail, which I doubt any of you have done, you would've known that I retired. This is your new teacher, Mr Holland." He looked at the man, i mean, Mr Holland.

Holland smiled at everyone. I'm not even listening to what's being said. How can I focus, when there's a literal angel standing in front of m-

"Stop giving him heart eyes, y/n. We get it. He's cute." Emily whispered and nudged me. "Shut up." I whisper back. My old teacher finally finished talking and left.

"So.. I don't really know any of you, so tell me your name and one thing about yourself." Mr Holland said. He has an accent? How cute. "Let's start from the back. You." He pointed at me which made the whole class turn.

"Oh uhm I- I'm y- y/n.." Why am I stuttering oh my Lord.. "Tell me about yourself, y/n." He said, sitting down on his desk. I mean what even are chairs? He's never heard of them.

Why is everyone looking at me like that? Oh probably cause I'm not responding. Why can't I think of anything??? Emily started wheezing, quietly.

"Are you okay, y/n?" Mr Holland stood up. "I like golf." I blurted out. Why did I say that. I literally hate g- "Really? You know, my family loves golf." He said, kind of excited? Okay... I just nod and smile. He smiled back. He then moves on to Emily.

-

"What happened there, y/l/n?" Adam asked me as we walked out of the classroom. Class had just ended. Finally. "I don't know?" I reply and look down. That was pretty embarrassing though.. We wait in front of the classroom for Emily. She finally came out.

"Hey, y/n. Mr Holland wants to talk to you." She said smirking. What is even going on? "What?" "Just go." She pushed me towards the door and drags Adam with her to their next class. I walked into the now empty classroom.

"Hey, y/n. Take a seat." Mr Holland points at the chair right in front of his desk. I slowly sat down. "Are you okay?" He asked me in a serious tone. "Yeah, why sir?" I quickly respond.

"I mean, you kind of looked like you were about to pass out.." He laughed. He grabbed a chair and moved it so he sat directly in front of me, the desk in between us.

"Yeah, I'm.. I- I don't know." I look down at the table. "It's okay. Just know that there's no need to be anxious. I dont bite." He responds and smiles. I hate that phrase I don't bite. That would be cannibalis-

"But if anything ever bugs you, you can talk to me. You know..," he leaned towards me, that scared me. "I had anxiety when I was your age.. And let me tell you, it wasn't cute." Why is he opening up to me? I'm supposed to be in English right now.

"Oh,," I say, trying to seem interested. My hand rested on the desk. "But I'm here to talk, okay?" He moved his hand onto mine. "Yeah.. Thank you Mr Holland." I look down at our hands. "No worries. And you can call me Tom."

What.. Is.. Going.. On?? "Okay.. Thanks, Tom... I uhm.. I have to go though, I've got English." I quickly move my hand and grab my backpack off the floor. "Okay. See you tomorrow." He smiled. "Yeah." I left the classroom.

Hey youuu!! I hope you're liking this book so far. If you didn't know, this is a book which has an edit for each chapter posted on my instagram @qvengcrs.

But thank you for reading this trashy book lol. If you have any ideas or questions or just wanna talk, hit me up in my dms or Wattpad message. I love you and have a great day/night 💓

Ps, please tell me if I made any spelling or grammar mistakes. English isn't my first language uwu. And please vote and share this book :)