𝟮 ~ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢

Y/n POV:

"Are you for real?" Emily asked me when school ended. "Yeah, he literally touched my hand." I still can't believe that happened. We talk some more and walk to the bus stop in front of our school. We're going to the mall to grab some things. I took out my phone and AirPods and put one in my ear. I put on a song and we waited for the bus.

After like five minutes the bus came and we got in. We sat in an empty spot in the front, with one chair in front of us, facing us. "Window seat is mine." I quickly said as I jump in the seat. "Whatever." she said and calmly sat next to me. The bus was about to drive but stopped. The doors opened and guess who walked in. Mr Holland. Emily nudges me and looks at him. "Yeah I know." I said. He looked around for an empty seat and to our luck, he sat right in front of us.

I look down at my phone and opened the notes app. "Did he change his outfit?" I typed and showed Emily. We both slowly looked up. He's looking out the window. But he's wearing a whole different outfit. A cap and everything-

Emily POV:

I grabbed y/n's phone and typed: "Yeah he did." She read it and nodded slowly. I look up again and notice Mr. Holland kind of... Covering his face? Is he staring at y/n? What is happening here? I look at y/n. She's distracted by her phone. I look back at Mr. Holland, which is still looking at her. I grab my phone and text Y/n, so Holland won't notice, I guess?

"LMAOO Holland is staring at you, luv" I sent her. I looked down at her phone to see the notification pop up on her screen. She slowly looked up.

Y/n POV:

He can't be staring at me. I look up. He quickly looked away. This man.. Is so adorable. I look at Emily and she giggled. I'm uncomfortable. Can we get out already??

We later finally arrived at the mall. We quickly got of of the bus. I look behind me to see if Mr. Holland was behind us and he was. "Walk faster." I said to Emily. "What?" I dragged her into the mall and quickly went into one of the stores. "Why the big time rush?" she said in a super confused tone.

"I think Tom is following us." I said. "Tom?" "I mean, Mr. Holland." I quickly correct myself. "So he told you his name? He's very into you, y/n." Emily joked. "Emily, he's our teacher and It's literally his first day here."

Emily was about to say something but something stopped her. She was looking behind me. "Yeah.. Don't look but he's right there.. Let's just hurry up and leave."

-

We left the store with a bag of stuff. Face masks, essential oils, candles, you name it. "How long were we in that store? It's literally dark." I said as we exited the mall. We took the bus back to the school and walked home from there. It's a Friday night. There are probably a lot of.. Scary people out here.

We finally arrived at my house. I took my keys out of my pocket and opened the door. Emily's staying the night at my house, so she walked in after me. I locked the door behind me. "What took you so long?" my little brother's loud voice broke the silence. I jumped. "The lines were long, okay?" He looked at me and walked away. Okay weird child.

Emily and I went up to my room and I sat on my bed. "Are you sure there's nothing going on between you and Holland?" she randomly asked me. "No, Emily. No." She raised an eyebrow. "Okay if you say so.." she changed into her pajamas and so did I.

Emily later fell asleep on my floor. With a blanket and a pillow, of course. I walk to my window closing the blinds. I turn on my leds and lay in my bed. Today was really weird..

-

And like that, You fell asleep. But you have a dream. You live in Paris, all alone. One night you were about to go to sleep but heard something coming from your balcony. You got out of bed and opened the door. You jump in shock. "Mr. Holland? What are you doing here?". He didn't say anything, making you confused. He turns around and looks at the Eiffel Tower behind him.

 He turns around and looks at the Eiffel Tower behind him

"You see that? I wanna be on top of it.. With you." he said and smiled. You stayed quiet. "You know what? Let's go down there and grab a drink? Shall we?" He points at a bar in front of your house. "Uhm.. I mean sure I guess..". You dress up and you both go to the bar.

Tom paid for your drink. He got you a lemonade.. "You look really good, Y/n." He looks down at the red dress you're wearing. "Thank you..". "I know we just met, but I'm really falling for you.." Tom put his hand on your shoulder and licks his lips.

"Oh really?" You ask sarcastically.  He smirked. "Yeah.. Why wouldn't anyone fall for such a young, attractive lady like you?" You look down and smile. His hand moves to your chin and he makes you look up. He leaned in, about to kiss you. You lean in too. But then.. You wake up.

Hey youuu!! I hope you're liking this book so far. If you didn't know, this is a book which has an edit for each chapter posted on my instagram @qvengcrs.

But thank you for reading this trashy book lol. If you have any ideas or questions or just wanna talk, hit me up in my dms or Wattpad message. I love you and have a great day/night 💓

Ps, please tell me if I made any spelling or grammar mistakes. English isn't my first language uwu. And please vote and share this book :)