𝟴 ~ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝘽𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜

Please ignore the photo LMAO ^ im still looking for a gif to go with this chapter

The dance is in three days. Today, Sunday, is the day you'll be getting your dress.

You were gonna go dress shopping with Emily but.. Looks like plans have changed..

Your mom's driving you. In the car you listen to the radio and talk to your mom a bit.

"That Mr. Holland guy, he seems nice. I wish my teachers were that nice when i was in school." Your mom says as she turns a corner.

You laugh. Your mom parks the car in the mall parking lot and walks to the elevator with you.

Three floors later, the elevator doors open. Your mom stops. "Oh, I almost forgot, I'm have to pick your dad up from work.. So you can go get your dress and when you're done, wait in the car, okay?" She hands you the car keys. "Okay, see you."

You and your mom go your seperate ways. You walk a bit and find a store. This store is pretty big and they've got a whole corner with only dresses.

The only reason I'm going to that dumb dance is to see Tom in a suit. You mumble to yourself.

And there it is. The perfect dress. It's a royal purple wavy dress. Not to big, not to small. It's perfect.

Note: The dress stops at your knees. I'm just saying, cause it'll play an important role in the next chapter.

You grab the dress, go to checkout, pay for the dress and leave the store.

You're on your way to the elevator, which goes to the parking lot, but someone stops you.

"Excuse me?" A voice says behind you. You turn to see a woman, with brown wavy hair and makeup on. "Yeah?"

"Are you the girl who hit my sister the other day?" The woman lowkey yelled at you.

"And you are....?" You asked slowly, trying your hardest not to sound rude.

"I'm Zendaya Coleman."

So this is the girl Tom was talking about..? His ex girlfriend? I am kind of curious as to why she broke up with him..

"I'm sorry, but it's not my fault that she's been spreading rumours about me. She had to get what she deserves." You say and shrug.

"What'd she say about you, then?"

"Well, we've got this teacher, Mr. Holland and she's been going around telling everybody that-" You look up at Zendaya as she interrupts you.

"Tom Holland..?" Zendaya asks you with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah.."

".. He's dangerous, I tell you. Stay away from him." Zendaya looks down at you with a serious face. "We've dated and.. He's..." She doesn't finish her sentence, instead shakes her head no.

"He's what..?"

"He... He got mad.. A little to fast... He's done things I didn't agree to.. He's just not okay."

"Oh.. I'm sorry.." you look down.

"Just.. Don't get to close with your teacher." She looks down at you with a serious look. You nod. Zendaya walks away after, leaving you there, confused.

You go to the elevator which goes to the parking lot. You press a button and the elevator closes and goes down.

Luckily, your parents are already in the car, so you can go home faster.