6 ~ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙑𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙤

Hey Y/n, wait." He gently grabs your shoulder and turns you around. "Yes?"

"Uhm, I know you're busy, but can we talk?" "Sure, I guess..?"

You walk back into his classroom and he closes the door behind you. "Let's play a game, shall we?" He randomly says.

"Sir, I have History-" You tighten your grip on your backpack strap.

"It's okay, I'll talk to Mrs. Williams and tell her you had a thing." "Uhm.. Okay.." You didn't really care, cause you hated history anyway.

You put your backpack down.

"So, I ask you a question, you answer and then you ask me a question and I anwser." He says as you sit on your desk. Yes, you sit on your desk.

"You mean.. A conversation, sir?" He laughs: "Yeah, that." "Okay go ahead, I guess."

Mr. Holland stands right in front of you, making you a little uncomfortable but at the same time, you get to admire him from up close. You smell the faint smell of his cologne. Smells good.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend..?" He moves closer to you. "Uhm.. No,, have you?" You raise an eyebrow at his weird question.

"I mean.. I'm straight.. So not really. I have had a girlfriend before, though." He laughs. You laugh back at him.

"And who was the girlfriend, may I ask?" "Well.. You know your friend, Brooke? Her older sister.. Her name is Zendaya..." Mr. Holland took a deep breath. W- We broke up cause.." You could hear the pain in his voice after he said her name. You stopped him.

"You don't have to tell me, sir.. It's kind of personal."

"It's okay.. I just.. I just don't want her to get in the way of me liking someone else, you know?" He looked up at me.

"I- I don't know, actually.." You're really confused. Why is he opening up to you, again?

"Look, Y/n.. I just wanted to say that I really like talking to you. You're really understanding." He moves closer, again, making you shift back. "No problem, sir.." "Please, call me Tom."

"I just don't think I-" You start, but get interrupted. "No, a special student like you can call me by my name."

The room was silent, before Tom spoke up again.

"Have you ever kissed a boy before?"

"Excuse me..?" Your eyes widened at his question. He starts laughing at your reaction. "It's okay, don't be shy." He responds.

"I mean.. No.. But this isn't the type of question to be asking your student, sir- I mean Tom.."

"Oh, I really thought you, a gorgeous girl like you has kissed someone before." He says, making you extremely uncomfortable.

"Yeah uhmm.. Thanks.. I wanna wait for the perfect time, though."

"What about now?" Mr. Holland looked at his watch.

"What. No, no. You're my teacher."

"Well, pretend that I'm not your teacher, Y/n."

He put his hands on the sides of your table. Note, you're still sitting on it.

You move back, when he tries to kiss you. "I'm sorry.. I can't."

You hop off the table, grab your backpack and run out of the classroom.

-

School ends and you're at your locker, when Brooke comes up to you.

"Change of plans. I'm gonna keep the camera. My mom cleaned my room and..." Brooke talks to much, you don't really listen. You grab the camera out of your backpack and give it to her.