II」OH, HELL NO

is there someone else here?
━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hitoshi Shinso left his apartment around noon, taking the next train into Hosu as he lived just outside of town. His hair was still in the process of drying, being so thick that it held in moisture longer. Small beads of water dripped down his neck and he immediately wiped it so it wouldn't ruin his fit. His style hadn't changed all that much since high school because he didn't particularly care for how he looked. That didn't mean he was as lazy in taste as his mentor, but his taste was simple.

Today, he wore fitted denim jeans with a plain black crewneck and his colorful air force 1's. The only occasions he had for wearing pants other than sweats were for work and for laying pipe. It didn't matter either way what he wore for the ladder, considering he was taking the clothes of anyways, but it was one of the many tricks he used to trick women into thinking he was attractive.

This was rather unprecedented for Hitoshi, sleeping with women he just met, but at the end of the day it was just sex

Usually, that wasn't his thought process, he valued connection over attraction but the two went hand in hand. Plus, he just wanted to get laid and this woman spoke a high game.

His knuckles scraped against Koroko's door, the same one he saw just hours ago. Almost as if she were anticipating it, Koroko opened the door immediately.

Thick framed glasses covered her light green eyes, telling Hitoshi that she was wearing contacts last night. Her hair was neatly combed with no stray hairs in sight, something that he had to make sure to fix later on. She wore a smooth silk pajama set that was far too short in all the right places along with a pair of slippers for while she waited. Not a speck of makeup was on her skin, the clear sign that she was anticipating a dick appointment but didn't want to get foundation or concealer all over her sheets and pillowcases.

How'd she look even hotter today than yesterday? Was that even possible? People were generally supposed to look the same a few hours apart.

"Why are you still wearing clothes?" Koroko smirked, pulling him into her apartment by the sleeve of his crewneck.

Hitoshi stumbled in, closing the door behind him and locking it out of habit, "I got here ten seconds ago, mamas," Amusement was clear on his face for this sex-driven woman.

"That's ten seconds wasted," She pushed a strand of hair behind her ear and stared up at Hitoshi. For a woman she was fairly tall, standing at 168 centimeters but compared to this man she felt tiny. He was probably 185 centimeters give or take but his hair added a few centimeters making him even taller.

One of his hands reached out and rested on her hip, stabilizing himself while he leaned down to place a kiss on her lips. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she dragged her fingernails up his hair. His cushiony lips tasted of cherry chapstick that made them all the more delectable.

Years of paranoia took action fast before he could make this woman feel things she never felt before. He broke away, looking around the apartment because he felt a presence other than Koroko's. His eyebrows furrowed as he searched around the living room.

"What's wrong?" Koroko asked with a frown, still wrapped around his neck.

"You said your daughter's not here right?" Hitoshi confirmed because he was almost sure that they weren't alone.