IV」NICE TO KNOW

she's a total milf
━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Hey babygirl, how are you?" Koroko smiled at her phone screen, video chatting her daughter, "I like your little bow."

"Thanks, mommy," Koemi spoke shyly to the screen, her voice high-pitched and her pronunciation where it should be for a four-year-old, "I miss you a lot."

"I miss you too," Koroko walked on the sidewalk, phone in hand as pedestrians parted like the Red Sea for her, "That's a good thing because I'm almost there to take you to the park."

"Daddy won't take me to the park," She pouted, leaning over the screen to show her green eyes that matched her mother's, "He says there's germs everywhere!" Her arms spread wide in exaggeration, mimicking the man in a way that Koroko used to do playfully.

That's because he's basically an agoraphobic. Should I teach her that word? No, right?

Koroko grinned because Koemi might not have liked staying at her house but she would always one-up him as the fun parent, "Well, I'm coming up the stairs right now!" The woman goofily ran up, stomping on the steps, "We're gonna go on the swings!"

Koemi smiled too, cheering then leaving the frame to meet her mother at the door. She tugged at her father's jeans and pointed to their front door, telling him that mommy was there to pick her up. Hayate looked up from the dishes he was doing and walked to the door, opening it up just as Koroko was about to knock.

"Mommy!" Koemi cheered, reaching up to hug her mother who bent down to pick her up. She made sounds as she exaggeratedly struggled to pick her up, telling her how big she's getting. Her arms wrapped tightly around her daughter, kissing her on the cheek as she giggled.

Hayate ran a hand through his flat purple hair, a shade so light that it was almost white as he smiled at his girls. He and Koroko didn't leave off on bad terms, they couldn't because they still had to parent together. He'd always love and respect the woman, they just went on separate paths for a numerous amount of reasons, the main being they were dumb high school sweethearts who didn't have enough room to grow. Despite being a bit stubborn and rough around the edges, Koroko was adored by Hayate and he valued her happiness. While he wasn't in love with her anymore, he still had love for her.

Their daughter, Koemi resembled her mother more in the fact that her hair was dark purple, almost black just like how her mother's hair was dark green, almost black. Her face was definitely Hayate's doing, the cute button nose and round eyes were a stark comparison to her mother's sharp features, slim nose and always-glaring eyes.

"Oi, have her back at a decent hour, okay?" Hayate smiled because his daughter had been talking about her date with her mother since it was planned, "Her bedtime's nine."

"I'll have her back by ten-thirty then," Koroko their daughter down and tapped her on the nose, pointing at her jacket hanging up as if to tell her to put it on.

Koemi obliged, pulling on her forest green winter coat along with a hat and mittens before grabbing her mother's hand. She kissed her father goodbye and the two girls went on their way. Luckily for Koemi, she took more after her father and his carefree personality verses Koroko's cautious one. It made sense considering she spent more time with Hayate, though she took on a few of Koroko's habits and traits.

For instance, both of them stared straight ahead at all times, avoiding eye contact with people unless they knew for a fact that they were alive, and had a habit of chewing on their bottom lip or the inside of their cheek. Both were curious and had a sharp tongue though Koemi got away with more because she was a kid and was too bubbly to get scolded.