Dinner

Taylor pov

I wave at the guys and sat beside Zach and Daniel. 

"I'm so sorry again for bring the bottle of wine." 

"It's okay Taylor." Jonah said open the bottle with a knife. 

"Is that safe?" I look over smiling. 

"Probably not." He open it and pour some into his, Corbyn and into my glass. 

"I can just have water." I bite my lip feeling awkward. 

"Oh okay." Jonah nodded. 

"I'll take it!" Daniel grabbed it before Corbyn took it. 

I giggled, Corbyn asked me a question. "Why did you move here?" 

"I moved to give my friend her apartment back, but really because I've been saving to have my own place since I was 15. Plus I came out here to be an actress." 

"how old are you then?" Jack said opening the box of Chinese food.

"I'm 21." I smile as we past the food around. 

"What would we have seen you in?" Daniel asked. 

"A lot of commercials. I've try for some movies but it never worked out. I should just give up." 

"You shouldn't give up ever. You'll make it. It just taking Hollywood a while to see it." Zach says looking at me. 

I nodded. "Thanks."

"Why the name Why Don't We?"

"I got this one." Jack smiled. 

"We just look at each other and we said Why Don't We make a band." 

"I was thinking it would be a long story."

"It's not." Corbyn said. 

"How is your friend feeling about you not living with her?" Jack ask more questions. 

"I think she likes having her place back but missing having me around." I giggle.

Corbyn look over at Zach then smirks. "Hey Taylor, are you single?" 

I look up.

" Is your friend single to?" Daniel chime in. 

"I'm single, why do you want to know?" I laughed. 

"Amanda single I guess. She hasn't said anything to me." 

Daniel grinned eating his food. Zach was giving Corbyn a death glare. I sip my water biting my lip. 

"Just asking." they said. 

I nodded. "Um where is the bathroom?"

 I got up and Zach show me. 

"Thank you" I walk in and close the door.

Zach P.O.V.

I came back and hit Corbyn and Daniel in the back of the head. 

"Why would you ask her that? Do you want me to kick your ass?" I sat down looking at them. 

"I know you wanted to know, plus come on, I was trying to help you out." Corbyn said rubbing   the back of his head looking up. 

"Amanda is mine!" Daniel stood up and Jonah threw his napkin. 

"Sit down. She isn't yours no matter what." Jonah said.

 Daniel groaned sitting back down.

"Will you guys just shut up please. I'm trying to make my new neighbor, you know, like to knock on my door and ask for something. Not be scared by my dumb bandmates questions."

"You just want her to come over and make out with you." Daniel chuckles making a kissy face over to me. 

I push him away and look up to see Taylor playing with her jean jacket. The guys look over as well. 

"Sorry we were joking around." Jack said biting his lip.

"It's okay." She smile softly looking at the ground. 

"I think I'm going head out if that's okay? It's getting late and I don't want to keep you all up, if you have to do anything tomorrow." Taylor looked up. 

"Oh, um yeah we can call it a night. Let me walk you home." I said.

"Why it's only what 40 feet away from here?" Daniel laughed at he own joke. 

I sigh, walking with Taylor to her apartment.

"Hey Taylor, I wanted to say I'm sorry for what you heard. I don't know what to say I never asked a girl over before."

"Well Daniel asked me." She giggled.

" You got me there." I laughed looking down then back up. 

"Thanks for the wine and the cupcakes yesterday. They were great."

"You're welcome. You might want to get back in there before the boys start to drink the whole bottle."  she turned unlocking her door. 

"Tell Daniel thanks for inviting me, but maybe next time, I won't bring wine, but maybe Amanda so at least Daniel would be quiet." She smile. 

"Or maybe next time I don't invite the guys and it's just you and me?" I look at Taylor.

"Maybe Zach just maybe." She blushed and went inside her apartment.

When her door closed, I did a dance in the hall then walk back in as Jonah smiled. 

"Did you ask her out?"

"Maybe?" I smile closing the door.