About the Kiss

Zach P.O.V. 

You all saw that right? This wasn't a dream or anything like that? "Good job Z." Corbyn says as Daniel and Jack were clapping. Jonah didn't say anything which was wired coming from him. Jonah are you going to say something? "She kiss you because you suck at charades" And? I waited for an answer and that all he said. Maybe he's right? No he couldn't be. I felt a jump in my heart. I snapped back when Amanda came out. 

Taylor coming out soon. Amanda says, sitting back down on the couch. I lean over and ask her a question, she shrugged. "Why not? first door to your left." she said. "Don't be trying to flirt with Amanda" Daniel says looking over. 

I roll my eyes, getting up walking to Taylor room, knocking softly. She open the door slowly looking up at me. "Hi." Hi. I bite my lip, softly kicking my feet on the ground. May I come in by any chance? "Oh um sure" 

She close the door sitting on her bed, patting a the bed beside her. I came over, putting my hands on my legs. I- I. 

Taylor put her hand on my jaw softly, moving my head over to look at her. She's so pretty. I smile softly. I want to ask you something. "What is it Zach?" It's I-I-I-I. "You okay?" I'm fine. I promise. I'm really nervous to ask you. "I have all the time in the world to wait then. "Amanda probably playing more games with guys or something." 

I was wondering if you like to go on a- Taylor cut me off when a loud noise came from outside. We run out to find Jack on the floor. What happened? Taylor went over to Jack but Jack got up. "Sorry we were playing charades and I fall into the floor." I rub my face.

I'm happy you're okay Jack. Taylor said helping him up. "I was a flamingo if you guys wanted to know." Jack smile, lay on Corbyn and Jonah. I lightly reach over to hold Taylor hand but then Amanda squealed saying let's play truth or dare! 

Taylor P.O.V. 

Really Amanda? She grins sitting on the floor, pulling me down with her. Fine. Only one round. The guy probably have something to do tomorrow and it's getting late. "Prefect." All of the guys went but Zach and I haven't gone as well. I think Amanda wanted this to happen like this anyway. 

Amanda looks at each guy then over at Zach. I hit her in the arm playing with the carpet rug picking at it. "So Zach, truth or dare?" 

Dare. Wait truth. No dare. Yeah dare. Zach said. 

Amanda grin grew wider. I dare you to kiss Taylor. 

I look at her. Amanda... 

Amanda and Zach's bandmates were cheering saying Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. 

Zach look across from me then move over cupping my cheeks. If you don't feel li- I was cut off by Zach's lips onto mine. It feels amazing. I didn't want this to end but it did about less then 5 seconds later. We look at each other then I fake yawn. It's getting late. I don't want to be a rude host but please leave. I was waving to the guys hugging Amanda. I was cleaning up when a hand touch the same bowl looking up i saw Zach. 

"I didn't want to be rude and leave you to do all of this mess by yourself." Zach says grabbing some bowls and cups. Thank you Maybe. Zach cute smile widen when i called him maybe. i open the small dishwasher putting some dishes in there. 

"May i ask you the question from earlier and one more of top of that?" I nod of what Zach asked. "The kiss." I look at Zach. The turth or dare or the charades one? "Both." 

I'm not going to lie to you because i don't like when people do. I surprised myself when i kiss you at the charades one and Amanda was being herself and forcing me to get out of my comfort zone. The over all kiss was amazing and I enjoy them. I blushes covering my cheeks. 

"May i ask one more question?" Zach ask moving my hands from my cheeks holding them. "Will you Taylor go on a date with me?" as he swing our arms together. I smile blushing more. I would like to go on a date with you Zach. He let go of our hands and pull me into a hug. 

"How about I pick you up at 7 then?" Sounds great. I hope your not late. I do live far away. We laugh. "Wear something comfortable if that's okay with you." Whatever you say Maybe. That's my nickname for you. Get use to maybe. "Until then Taylor. I'll think of one for you." I pull back from the hug smiling. Can't wait.