Paths Of Witchcraft

There are 3 paths in witchcraft. Right-Hand, Left-Hand, and Both-Hand.

Right-Hand:

-The right-hand path concentrates on the symbols of goodness, of the Light of the Divine, the connection of self with the Divine, and the purification of self in order to reconnect with the Divine. Many right-hand followers believe that there is a Divine power that holds sway over the universe and through prayer and worship that Divinity will help to better their lives. The vast majority of religions are considered part of the right-hand path, from Christianity to Wicca.

Left-Hand:

-The left-hand path is about the elevation and centrality of the self as well as the rejection of religious authority and societal taboos. The left-hand path focuses on the strength and will of the practitioner, downplaying the need for intercession by any high power (although they may believe a higher power exists).

Both-Hand:

-IF I had to pick a color, I'd have to say I'm a Grey Witch. I believe in Balance. In all things, there should be a Balance. In my Spiritual Path, I strive for Balance. There is a Darkness in us all. I do not deny the Darkness, I embrace it. Does this make me evil? I don't believe so, because I Balance it with Light... There is a Light within us all as well...

So, to conclude this, I would say I'm walking down the Both-Hand path. I believe in balance and order. Without Light, there's only Dark. Without Dark, there's only Light. But both of them together balance each other out to where they are equal in a being.

Hopefully, this cleared some things up.

~Baby Witch, Paroco/Moonie