Crystal Meanings

Let me know if I missed anything and I'll add it as soon as I can ~Faeryn (she/her)

Updated: 2/20/21 - 11:50PM

Agate -

Strength & Courage: Agate is a stone of strength and courage; it tones and strengthens the mind & body, grounding and stabilizing emotions and physical energy. Agate helps with the acceptance of oneself and to see the truth. Its healing and cleansing qualities eliminate negative energy, soothing and calming the mind, body & spirit. Agate occurs naturally in many colors but is also often dyed brilliant bright colors.
Healing: Tones and strengthens the body, heals emotional tension-related diseases, stimulates the digestive system, and heals skin disorders.
Chakras: Third Eye & Crown

Amethyst -
Calming & Intuition: Amethyst is the stone of spirituality and contentment, it bestows stability, strength, inner peace. It is a great stone for meditation and enhancing your intuition and psychic abilities with its calming and peaceful energy. Amethyst provides clarity and enhances conscious perception and understanding.
Healing: Assists in calming the mind, reduces insomnia and allows restful sleep, reduces stress, eases headaches, helps with hormone production, strengthens the immune system, cleansing organs, and respiratory system, reduces bruising and swelling. Assists in the function of the pineal and pituitary glands.
Chakras: Third Eye & Crown

Ametrine -
Optimism: Ametrine is the combination of both Amethyst and Citrine creating a stone of optimism. Its high energy balances out stress, tension, and emotional blockages help harmonize and heal the body, creating a feeling of well-being. Ametrine connects the physical realm with the higher consciousness, facilitating protection during physical experiences. It can also aid meditation allowing greater focus.
Healing: A powerful cleanser, useful in treating and getting to the bottom of long-standing illnesses, helps with depression, fatigue, headaches, and stress-related illnesses.
Chakras: Solar Plexus, Third Eye & Crown

Amazonite -
Intuition & Hope: The stone of hope. Amazonite helps filter outside information through the use of Intuition. Amazonite encourages faith, enhances male qualities and physical strength.
Healing: Good for the brain and nervous system.
Chakras: Heart

Angelite -
Awareness: Angelite is the stone of great awareness. It helps with clear, compassionate, and truthful communication allowing you to speak your truth. Angelite promotes feelings of compassion, understanding & acceptance, allowing you to find peace in the matter at hand. It also helps facilitate contact with the angelic realm while helping you maintain contact with everyday reality.
Healing: Supports bone density & health, helping with arthritis and fractures.
Chakras: Throat

Apophyllite -
Recognize Truth: Apophyllite creates a conscious connection between the physical and spiritual realms, allowing you to access the Akashic Records and past life experiences. It helps you recognize and act upon the truth in all situations. Apophyllite is mentally and spiritually calming and grounding It can be used to open the third eye and to bring light and energy into the heart.
Healing: Helps release suppressed emotions, used in Reiki healing, allows for deep relaxation, helps overcome anxiety, worry, and fear, aids in treating respiratory problems like asthma.
Chakras: Heart & Third Eye

Aragonite Sputnik -
Patience & Reliability: Enhances patience, acceptance, and the ability to take on more responsibility, it strengthens reliability and practicality. Aragonite is an earth healer and grounding stone attuned to Gaia. It transforms geopathic stress and clear blockages, deepening your connection to the earth.
Healing: Warms the extremities and aids with nerve and muscle spasms and twitches, it helps to heal the bones and discs.
Chakras: Base & Earth Chakra