31

They were given a beautiful Japanese house for their honeymoon, Yuta was the prince you see. Donghyuck squealed at the traditional house and he was happy jelly bean. Still in his wedding dress but tired as hell he managed to run around the whole house screaming. Mark held the beauty by the waist chuckling.

"You can bounce around tomorrow." Mark made Donghyuck look at him but the younger shyed away from his husband.

"I-I'm wet......B-Bunny hyung s-splashed w-water on me." Donghyuck pouted giggling as he ran off to their room to shower abd change.

Mark stared at the serene garden that stretched outside, though traditional the house was pretty modern, thanks to Yuta for owning half of Japans glories. He was so caught up with his thoughts that he didnt here his wife screaming his head off from the bathroom.

"Hyung!" Donghyuck was in tears, he was naked underneath his bathrobe and found nothing to dress in his bag.

"HYUNG!!!!" The golden beauty screamed again pushing his glasses back.

"Hmm?" Mark appeared at the sliding doors with a smile on his handsome face.

"I-I dont h-have clothes! O-Only b-boxers!" Donghyuck had wrapped himself up in a bedsheet and was crying away.

True, His bag only had a bunch of boxers, and just shampoos and things that werent of any use. He frowned at it, what was Donghyuck supposed to wear for a month? He looked up at the pouting beauty.

"Honey a-are you wear a-atleast a boxer?" Mark flushed real dark at his husband who blushed shyly as he nodded.

"C-Can we a-ask Bunny hyung?" Donghyuck fiddled with his stubby fingers. Mark rang the creature up and put it on speaker.

"Should you guys be fucking? And not calling me at this time of the day?" Doyoung hissed through the other line.

"H-Hyung where are m-my dresses?" The younger baby voiced at the phone.

"You are 25 not 3, By the way I was reading Breaking Dawn while packing your bag so I thought I'll be Alice and not pack you any clothes~ After all you wont be needing them....Oh Taeyongs here. Bye Bitches!!" Saying so the brother hung the call leaving the newly wedded couple flustered and shy.

"Look wear one of my shirts for now. We'll figure out something in the morning. Hmm?" Mark opened one of his bags and gave Donghyuck a crisp red shirt.

"H-Hyung." Donghyuck blushed real dark as Mark left to shower.

The gorgeous beauty wiggled out his cacoon as he sniffed the shirt that smelt so much of Mark. Checking that the older was safely locked inside the bathroom he removed his bathrobe and pull on the red shirt over his feminine half naked body. It fell onto his mid thighs and the sleeves were really long, it suited too well with his gorgeous red hair.

"O-Only one b-bed?" Donghyuck blushed really hard again finding the bed tok small for the both of them but big enough for one.

"Are you hungry.....Woah!" Mark stepped out the shower and god was his eyes blessed with his husband in just his shirt. Vulnerable and ravishing.

"M-Mark?" Donghyuck patted the table for his glasses as Mark smiled walking towards his baby and wrapping his arm around the curvy waist.

"Hmm?" Mark kissed Donghyuck on the lips, not letting the poor boy find his glasses for the older was shirtless with only his sweatpants.

Marks arms lifted the boys jaw his arms cradling the slender neck as he kissed the younger deeper, getting a shy permission to venture into the warmth of the boys cavarn.

"I-I missed you s-so much that I told Taeyong I should see you as my bride when I land. Was it too rushy?" Mark lifted Donghyuck onto the kitchen counter.

"I-I loved i-it. I m-missed you m-more!" Donghyuck giggled blinking real hard to see his husband clearly.

"I love you." Mark kissed Donghyuck again his arms feeling the boys bare thigh thighs up, Donghyuck flushed real dark when Mark touched him somewhere he had never touched him before.

"I-I love you too." Donghyuck panted licking his lips as Mark popped the first few shirt buttons off his shirt, the fabric slid over the doll like silk honey like skin revealing the boys shoulder blades and collarb bones.

They stared at each other, drowning into the orbs and galaxies if one another, Donghyuck placed his stubby arms on Marks bare skin, even though he saw less he felt incredibly more, their hearts having a festival of fireworks. Marks head dipped down, sneaking close to the flawless neck as he butterfly kissed the soft canvas like skin, his arm crawling under the red shirt to feel the curves of the beautys pelvic bonesand waist.

"M-Mark....." Donghyuck tilted his neck uncontiously letting the older kiss the same place more, his stubby finger wrapped around the olders neck his eyes squeezing shut, as his body turned really scarlet.

The heat on Donghyucks body rose, Mark had never touched him this way and the feeling was do intense it seemed to burn his skin. When the olders teeth sunk in, he knew he was been bitten and sucked. A moan escaped his swollen lips, as Mark let go of the forming hickey and connected their lips.

"H-Hyung....Ummm." Donghyuck moaned when those small but strong warm arms felt him up and down his bare waist. They pulled away, the youngers shirt paws reaching up to cup Marks cheek as he reconnected their lips even though he was so shy he couldnt look Mark in the eye.

"M-Mark...." Donghyuck pulled away with tears brimming at his big doe eyes.

"Hmm?" Mark smiled fondly at him with eyes as bright as the sun.

"M-Mark I'm a-afraid......." Donghyucks lips quivered and he fiddled with his fingers, "I-It.........I-It's going h-hurt......" He hugged Marks neck tightly.