41

Donghyuck stood outside his husbands meeting room with Yuta as he called the older. Mark picked the phone up after two rings.

"Simba?" Donghyuck baby voiced.

"Yes darling?" Mark smiled genuinely at the voice.

"I love you muahhhh!" Donghyuck baby voiced kissing his phone.

Mark flushed beet red as he almost dropped the phone, he fake coughed nervously chuckling. Taeyong who was a part of the meeting and Johnny who had been called for the photography noticed their brother in law and their brothers bestfriend giggling outside.

"Are you sure they remembet getting married having sex? They still act like highschool lovers." Johnny rolled his eyes at the two cuties.

"Love I'm in a meeting. I'll call you back soon. I love you too Sunshine." Mark whispered.

"Wheres my kishy?" The younger giggled listening to Yuta.

"Fine!" Mark kissed his phone and all his members in the meeting room pretended to be blind and deaf.

"That was super!" Yuta hugged Donghyuck as they skipped away to drive to Jaehyuns coffee shop for free coffee. Jaemin stood in front of the car.

"I'll burn your dicks if you go drink free coffee without my golden ass. Bitches!" Jaemin flipped his non existant long hair and got into the back seat.

"Wait for me!" Jungwoo appeared from no where as the four headed to the handsome mans coffee shop.

Donghyuck didnt feel really well though he chatted away and giggled as if nothing was really wrong. He barely could stand, one time he was about to blackout but Jungwoo caught him just in time. Everyone thought it was the sun that was too hot for him. When it was time to seperate and go home Mark drove by to pick his husband up.

"Honey are you feeling alright?" Mark squeezed the youngers thigh.

"Yeah. How was work?" Donghyuck whispered looking at Mark.

"Not tiring. I just had a meeting. Would you want to go out for some fresh air after a nice cool shower? Maybe you will feel okay." Mark smiled and the younger nodded.

So after a long shower the couple set out on a long drive around the outskirts of Seoul. Donghyuck wasnt feeling the best, he barely wanted to even talk. Yet he smiled at whatever Mark would say. They stopped by the sea to just have a comfortable silence.

"You are turning pale." Mark removed his seat belt and patted his lap as his baby husband straddled him with a pout.

"Am I worrying you?" Donghyuck pouted squishing the olders cheeks.

"Of course. You are my husband right? And I love you." Mark caressed the youngers waist.

"I like being Marks Wifey. I love you too Mark." Donghyuck bit his lips leaning on the steering wheel.

Mark lifted his shirt, feeling the soft tummy up and down with a smile. Donghyuck blushed really hard at the contact, they had not had any skinship the last 6 or 7 months and it was all a series of fireworks once again. The older boy felt Donghyuck heat up and didnt want to have a cramped love making memory in his car. Thats so uncomfortable. They drove home again, gladly finding everyone asleep as Mark locked their door.

"M-Mark.........T-They are going t-to h-here me." Donghyucks eyes brimmed with tears as Mark hovered him.

"We can always not do it. But........right now I guess I've been wanting you for some time so I'm making love." Mark chuckled sitting up, Donghyuck brightened up a little giggling at the older blushing.

"H-Hyung......." Donghyuck whined but still unbuttoned the olders shirt as they plopped on the bed, squished against the crisp white sheets.

The room heated up, as lips smashed against each other, Mark knew just how to touch Donghyuck in the right sensitive places, their room was on the third floor, away from the rest of the siblings.

"Ahh......Ummm." Donghyuck moaned, Mark kissed him slowly, driving away all the tiredness in his body, it was not always that they made love, but when they did it was the best feeling ever.

As Marks lips burned down the slender neck, to his deep collar bones, to his pink bouncy nipples to his smooth tummy to his pelvic glories to his throbbing red dick to puckering wet hole to his inner thighs to his thighs to his shins to his whole being Donghyuck screamed and moaned in pleasure, the big hickeys that engraved on the boys flawless golden ivory skin were of pure love.

"H-Hyung w-wait.." Donghyuck sat up unbuckling Marks jean buttons.

"N-No Haechan. You s-shouldnt." Mark tried to stop him but Donghyuck insisted in doing so though his body was flushed blood red.

Mark closed his face in embaressment as he grunted in pleasure when Donghyuck deep throated him suddenly. It was shocking for a shy bean to attempt such a act but the younger did it right swirling his tongue right over the thick nervous. When Mark released thick ropes of cum the younger started choking on it.

"I said dont......Right? Then why did you do it?" Mark sighed wiping the boys lips.

"S-Shouldnt I-I d-do it?" Donghyucks eyes brimmed with tears his vision blurry without his glasssrd.

"Love its okay but I didnt want you choking on it or anything. Hush now." Mark kissed the gorgeous boy on the lips and their lips began rolling again.

The pain was severe but it was a mixture of pleasure as Donghyuck moaned into the night, bleeding but still unsatisfied. Mark was agonizingly slow.

"F-Faster d-damn it! H-Harder! Urghhh Markk.....Nghhhahh Harder baby!!!" Donghyuck moaned unaware of the beings who heard them too loud. Thankfully only Mrs Lee was home that night. So she just chuckled wearing headphones and jammed to songs.

Mark as always lost control over his lover, Donghyuck was an addiction he loved getting addicted too. He filled the boy up for the fifth time and chuckled at Donghyuck giving him puppy eyes.

"Why is my innocent pudu being a sexy pudu and being horny as fuck?" Mark started moving again and Donghyuck squealed.

"Mark is the best! Ahh! Urghh!" Donghyuck screamed as he began moaning once again.