47

"Hyuckles?" Mark hovered over his pregnant naked beauty, admiring his husband bitting his lips and squeezing his eyes shut.

"H-Hmm?" Donghyuck whimpered looking at his handsome husband. He saw very little but he loved Mark too much that he knew by heart how he looked.

"Your baby shower starts in two hours......." Mark stuck his tongue out poking Donghyucks button nose.

"I know......C-Can I wear a g-gown?" Donghyuck carefully flipped their positions.

Donghyuck and Mark were alone at home, since the others had left to get everything perfect for the baby soon to be Mommy and handsome Daddy. Making sweet love, since the lollipop baby was horny, they were connected down there still, the younger historically marked across his flawless honeyed skin by it owner. After Hard sex it was rare that they had some sweet time to each other.

"Sure love. You look gorgeous in any thing and without." Mark caressed the beauty.

Perhaps, the two boys were really decent when they were dating and were fiancé's was the recent they couldnt keep their arms away from each other now. Mark smiled fondly at the beauty.

"Idiot. Haechannie cant bend. So sit up!" Donghyuck bounced and Mark sat up as the younger kitten licked him and made tiny love bites on the olders skin and nipples.

"Baby~Ahhhahaha!! Stop biting them!" Mark wiggled as they broke into a train of giggles and ended up staring at each other.

Their lips met, slowly and softly, with love spilling off the edges, Donghyuck was literally sore and pretty much bleeding but he enjoyed bouncing on the older.

"Honey? Have I told you about Mina liking me?" Mark let his fingers draw circles on the boys baby bump.

"Hmm. I know. But well shes a darling and she understands. So sush! She sent me a box of lollipops and Kun invited her for my baby shower to!!" The younger squealed giggled as he was flipped once again to finish off their love making session before they got lazy to even pull out.

Mark gasped when Donghyuck came down the stairs in a yellow lace dress, that fell to his mid thighs on the front and long and trailing at the back. It was high waist and it flowed around him with his red locks curled.

"Are you sure you will be okay with high heels? Baba you are pregnant." Mark helped his darling down stairs.

"So? Marks wifey should look fab." Donghyuck giggled once Mark carried him like a bride to their care.

The venue was a beach, with wind blowing and the whole moment set on a secluded place, like a picture grabbed from a fairytale. Mina was really genuinly happy for them both like common they were too cute that she got diabetes. Donghyuck blushed and giggled when Doyoung made him wear a crown and earrings. The family noticed the limp, the scattered hickeys of love spread on his liquid gold skin as the beach sun shone upon him like he were some treasures.

"So what are you naming your son?" Mr Byun asked Mark.

"Still writing down names Dad." Mark chuckled.

At the end of the day Donghyuck started having contractions and a bad backache so he made grabby hands at his babys daddy. So Mark sat on the throne with Donghyuck cuddled on him and soon fell asleep.

"Hyung....." Donghyuck pouted hugging Marks waist when it became night.

"Why baby doll?" Mark looked at his husband sucking on a big spiral lollipop.

"Baby wanna go home." The younger squeezed his baby bump. Mark chuckled hold the round baby bump and felt a kick. He always felt that jumble of emotions when he felt his baby kick.

"Sit here. I'll bring the car okay?" Mark whispered.

"Dont leave me. Me coming too!" Donghyuck kicked his slippers away with a pout.

Everyone cooed when they saw Donghyuck wearing Marks sneakers and the boy going about with socks and his wifes slippers swinging on one arm. Mark giggled when Donghyuck stripped naked and cuddled on bed with his boxers, he often felt really hot.

"Love eat something before you sleep?" Mark whispered patting his babys butt.

"Feed me?" Donghyuck peeked from under his bedsheet.

"I will. Sit up. Okay? Baby keep Naughty Mommy awake okay?" Mark kissed the baby bump and rushed downstairs without even changing.

That night he fed his wife, his six year love story Donghyuck Moon. Kissing off all the food on his plump soft lips. Feeding him his milk and kissing the boy when he whined that it was enough.

"I love you so much." Donghyuck whispered softly.

"I love you more. Lets get you showered in warm water hmm?" Mark smiled tucking the red tuft of hair behind the doll like ear.

"I no wanna! Baby no wanna!" Donghyuck whined hugging his baby bump.

"Daddy will shower with Mommy and Baby?" Mark squished his husbands chubby cheeks.

"Wee hee!!! My hero! But Mark my tummy hurts." Donghyuck bit his lips as tears fell off his gorgeous eyes.

"Why worry when Daddy is here? Hmm?" Mark carried him to the bathroom as his glasses were kept aside and they cuddled in warm water in the bathtub.

Once Donghyuck was wrapped im fluffy towels and dresses a boxer Mark hummed a song patting the tired pregnant beauty to sleep. He went downstairs and hugged his mother from behind.

"Why do I love him so much Mommy?" Mark whispered into her neck.

"Its been years since you called me that. Cz he's your zing but I think you would have fallen in love even if he wasnt and waged war with the world just to be with him." Mrs Lee patted Marks cheek with a soft chuckle.

"I cant wait until he gives birth. I bet our baby is gonna be a masterpiece. Hahaha.....I love you Mommy Mia!" Mark lifted her swirling her around laughing.

"Its Mama mia! Omg! Put me down!!" The woman started laughing as she was placed down and she hugged her beloved son.