The Talk & More

Warning: Mature chapter. There is smut. It's my first time writing so give me a break. Fan of this story wanted it mature so here it is.

Momo's POV.

I got really nervous when Heechul said we had to talk. Why.. why can't we just keep doing what we were doing. Everything was going fine. Of course i didn't show that I was nervous.

I replied trying to play it cool," okay what about?".

"About us. Mo I really like you a lot and want to be with you but I can't. This could really hurt your career and maybe even end it. I don't want to be selfish to get something I love and ruining something you love to do", Heechul explain sadly while rubbing my cheek with his thumb. My hurt burst with joy and sadness. I couldn't believe Heechul liked me but he doesn't want to act on it.

I kissed him and then replied," I love you. I have liked you since we met. I can't stop thinking about you. You cross my mind every day. I can't see my self with any one but you. I don't care if I get hate for this. I'm following my heart and my real fans will understand and support me. As of this moment right now there is nothing more I want except to be with you". It felt so good to get it off my chest after all these years.

Heechul had a big smile on his face and gave me a peck on the lips. "Are you sure Momo?" Heechul asked. I kissed him. I haven't ever been this sure about something in my life before.
He wrapped his arms around me gently and kissed me. I kissed him back. We kept kissing. Man he kissed good. Then I felt his tongue against my lips trying to get inside my mouth. I kept it closed teasing him. Then he picked me up by waist. My leg wrapped around his waist.

He started walking to his room while kissing while trying to get his tongue in my mouth. I kept it closed teasing him so more.

He put me on the bed, laying me down with him hovering over me kissing me still trying to get his tongue in. Then I felt his hands rub up my thigh slightly squeezing it and moved his hands upwards under my shirt towards my breast. Started feeling some pleasure still didn't let him in till his hands started to massage my boobs. I gasped with a slight moan releasing from my lips. I felt him smile slightly while slipping his tongue.

Soon it started battle with mine tongue. I put my hands under his shirt rubbing his body. The kissing began more intense. I wanted him so bad. I made way to his bulge gave it a slight rub before I pulled his pants down and free his cock from his pant stroking it softly. I hear him moan I start stroking it harder. Making his bulge get bigger in my hands.

Heechul quickly and gently moved my hand from it. He looked at and before he can ask if I want to do it. I nod my head. He removed all my clothes while leaving little kisses all over my body.

He got back hovering over me. He gave a quick kiss on the lips then I felt one of his finger enter inside me. He moved slowly in and out of me. I kept moaning. Then it started going faster and harder. I was getting so wet. He started teasing me after he removed his finger rubbing his hard cock against my croch.

I moaned," Just take me baby". I saw him smile. He grabbed a condom, slipping it on and enter me all the way. I felt pain when he enter me.

He gave me a gentle kiss on my lips and ask, "Mo baby you sure you still want this to continue?"

I replied,"yes". He kept giving me kiss and whispering sweet nothings in my ear. while I adjust to his size.

My hips started jerking and pleasure came over me. I gave him the okay to continue.

He started thrusting in and out slowly. My hips moving with his . We were both feeling pleasure. He started moaning the tighter I got. He started picking up the paste and harder. Moans were filling the whole apartment.

He was going full force inside of me. The amount of pleasure was making me arch my back like crazy. "Hee.. ..I'm about to come.." I moaned I couldn't even finish saying his name because of the pleasure.

He replied,"come to me baby". After a few hard thrust came letting out the loudest moan ever. He released his load right after me.

He gave me a gentle kiss while cupping my cheeks with both hands. He said while laying beside me.," Good job Mo baby. It felt amazing. I love you but I'm pretty sure all of Korea heard you moans. I'll be surprised if we don't get a mouse complaint" smiling at me joking on the last part. I slightly faked smacked him and cuddle in his arms then eventually falling asleep.

Thanks for reading. Comment if you want something to happen or if you like the story. Also comment how I can approve. They really help me write better.