ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ

No ones pov:

After the sleep over on Tuesday Jimin has spent the night every day sleeping with taehyung making sure he gets proper sleep and eats properly. Jimin has been bringing bags of clothes so he can change in the morning (after watching tae eat of course) so he can head to school right away. Heck he even showers there and Jin and namjoon are tired of it. So when Jimin comes after school they sit him down in the living room to talk to him. "Jimin you are really helping our son a lot and we appreciate that but if we just ask you to stop coming over everyday he'll hate us so let us ask you this" Jin says. After a momentous silence namjoon speaks up "Do you want to move in with us you could get your own room or share with taehyung if you want" namjoon says breaking the silence. Jimin just sits there still processing what taehyungs parents just asked him. Then it hits "OH MY OH REALLY YOU'D LET ME MOVE IN" he shouts at the top of his lungs. "Yes you really make our son happy and we want it to stay that way" Jin replies. "Yes I'll move in with you guys I thought you guys would never ask" they all laugh at Jimins answer. "Ok we'll talk to one of our workers and they will get your thing for you and come downstairs with tae Bc lunch is almost ready" Jin says. Jimin just nods and head up to tell tae the news "TAE IK YOUR NEW ROOMMATE" Jimin shouts catching tae by surprise. They head downstairs and get ready for lunch. "Now Jimin if you want to live here you have to follow one simple rule. Be in this house before nine thirty that's when I lock the doors and don't let tae or Jin leave" namjoon says. "The streets aren't really dangerous at night especially since this neighborhood has two male omegas" namjoon says while looking at jin and taehyung. "Ok mr. Kim I'll follow that rule" Jimin replies "just call me namjoon or Joon" namjoon corrects him. "And just call me jin or mommy if you want" Jin says while handing namjoon his plastic cup. (Namjoon the destroyer doesn't get class cups) "ok namjoon and mom" Jimin says showing his eye smile.

(Taes and jimins room and if you look closely you can see their bathroom)

//Time skip//

After lunch taehyung and Jimin are cuddling on their bed. (yes they share beds they are besties they have seen each other naked) "tae do you think your parents will let me invite yoongi over" Jimin ask innocently. "Yeah probably they've known him since we were little remember" taehyung replies. "Oh my tae it's four hobi is going to pick us up at five for our little meet up with the BigBang members Jimin said in one breath. They take turns showering and get ready for their meet up.

Taehyungs outfit:

Jimins outfit:

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Jimin drags taehyung out of the house and into hoseoks car. (They obviously got permission duh 🙄) they go to a fancy cafe that's on the other rich side of town it's called bangtan cafe

Bangtan cafe:

They see a black suv outside the cafe and seungri steps out making hoseok run to him hugging him

They see a black suv outside the cafe and seungri steps out making hoseok run to him hugging him. Seungri tumbles back a little and kisses hoseok quickly on the lips he can't let a fan see him kissing someone. They all go into the restaurant and sit down. Taehyung and Jimin are staring on aw at all the BigBang members gdragon, taeyang, daesung, and top. (choi seung hyun) "hello I'm taehyung I am 17 years old" taehyung says as he slightly bows his head. " and I'm park Jimin also 17 years old" Jimin says also slightly bowing his head as well. They all introduced them self's and order some food and coffee.

Jungkooks pov:

I'm walking down the side walk near some restaurants my parents want me to go get something from the post office which is just past the restaurants. As I'm walking I look into bangtan cafe the cafe me and taehyung would always go to. I see him in there with jimin and hoseok and THE BIGBANG MEMBERS. I quickly walk inside and sit a few tables near them and eves drop on them.

No ones pov:

Gdragon kept on hitting on taehyung and taehyung kinda liked it. On the other hand jungkook was furious he didn't care who the guy was that is his taehyung he's hitting on. So he stood up and stopped right infront of them. Everyone at the table looking up taehyungs breath hitches as he sees jungkook before them and he's furious. "QUIT HITTING ON TAEHYUNG HE IS MINE" jungkook yells getting attention from other costumers. Jimin stands up and pushes jungkook away. "Go away jungkook you should've thought about that before you cheated on him" Jimin shouts. Taehyung stands up and walks out of the cafe jungkook chasing behind him. Jungkook grabs taehyungs wrist harshly "LISTEN TO ME TAE LET ME EXPLAIN MYSELF" he shouts at a now screaming taehyung. Hoseok is walking in the same direction taehyung and jungkook left in and sees the scene infront of him. Hoseok punched jungkook across the face taking everyone by surprise even hoseok. "DON'T EVER YELL AT HIM LIKE THAT EVER" he shouts at jungkook. "Leave right now before I get yoongi down here jungkook" Jimin says because he know that jungkook is scared of his boyfriend. Jungkook chuckles "you'll regret this" he says as he walks away furious.

//authors note//
Things are getting to spicy for the pepper