ᴘᴜɴɪsʜᴍᴇɴᴛ

No ones pov:

Namjoon doesn't know what to do he can hear taehyung crying on the other side of the phone. He called the detectives and Jin. Since Jin is only a few rooms away he gets there rather quickly while the detectives have to drive there. "Taehyung where are you" namjoon ask as fast as he can. He wants to know where he's at he wants to get him. Taehyung never answers him but he hears the sound of continuous slapping. He then hears someone yelling at taehyung calling him a pathetic slut who isn't good for anything. He hears taehyung crying and the slapping continues. Then the call ends just like that. He calls it back but it says that the number doesn't exist anymore. The detectives finally arrive and try to trace the call but fail miserably as the phone was destroyed. Jackson's men are very good at their jobs that's why he hired them. They deleted that number as fast as they made it. Jackson destroyed the phone to pieces. He grabs taehyung by the hair and drags him out of the room. He doesn't let go when they reach the stairs he continues dragging him till they reach the basement. He chains him up to the chains that are attached to the wall and rips his clothes off. His back is facing Jackson and he knows he's getting punished. He's scared. The only time he got punished like this was when he tried to run away. He arches his back when the whip comes in contact with his skin. He doesn't like it he's trying to get away but he can't. No flatter how hard he tries the chains aren't letting him go anytime soon. He cry's louder as he keeps on getting whipped. He can feel his skin being ripped open as the force of the whip is intense. After thirty minutes Jackson is done hitting him but he loves hitting taehyung it turns him on. Not caring if taehyung is crying, hurt, or pregnant he forcefully slides his big thick dry cock into taehyungs tight dry pink hole. Taehyung cry's louder and louder each time jackson thrust into him. He wants to die he can't live like this anymore. Jackson rapes him for a good hour then calls for his men. He wants every single one of them to hurt taehyung. So they do as their boss says and rape taehyung they aren't allowed to cum in him though only on his bruised face. When he is taking the biggest cock he's every had he's a moaning mess he doesn't want to. He's not on drugs but he can't control his body he can't control how bambam slams into his prostate. So Jackson records taehyung. He makes sure not to get bambams face on the video and sends it to mark. The groups hacker. He wants him to hack the national broadcasting system in korean and play the video. He wants all of korean to see his slut Kim taehyung a moaning mess. He wants his parents to see him getting raped. He wants them to see how he's treated. All his bruises and cuts. He wants them to see how hard taehyung is for his men. He wants to ruin them. To destroy them and he won't stop until he does.