7 minutes in heaven

I sat on my bed as Kate put on her dress.. Her dress was dark blue, short sleeved, and had a pressed collar. Max looked at me then smiled as she asked, "So where were you during class?" I bit my lip.. Should I tell them about Nathan? I don't want to cause problems between him and I. Especially since we're friends now. Totally not worth it. Kate glanced at me then said, "Yeah you weren't in class. What happened?" I shrugged then said, "Well.. I had a late night last night. So I skipped." Kate grinned then tapped my foot and said, "Oh yeah! You had a date with Warren yesterday! How'd it go?" I fidgeted with the ends of my sleeves as I tried to hide my face in my hair as I blushed. Max laughed as she said, "Ooooooooh, someone is blushing." I laughed as I grabbed my stuff whale and chucked it at her. She quickly dodged it with great reflex. I shook my head as I looked back up and crossed my legs then said, "It went okay.." Max rolled her eyes as she set down the whale then said, "Just okay? Come on we need details!" I grinned slightly and told them everything that happened. The backseat, the blanket, the snacks... "And then Warren kissed me." Kate sat down wide eyed then asked, "Well, did you like it?" I leaned back against my wall and thought for a moment then looked back at her and said, "Yeah.. I did.. But.. I don't know.."

Buzz Buzz

Nathan 👿:

Hey. Party is officially ready. Come to the pool area. Get your ass over here.

Yn:

What did I tell you about talking about my ass?

Nathan👿:

To never talk about it.. Only stare at it.

Yn:

Nathan!

Nathan 👿:

See you soon ;)

I blushed as I looked back up. Kate was back to standing, fixing her hair as Max asked, "Was that Warren? Oh lala." I laughed quietly then said, "Kate you ready?" She nodded then asked, "How do I look?" I grinned and said, "Absolutely gorgeous." She smiled back at me as I stood and turned to Max then asked, "You sure you don't want to go?" Max lifted her hands up and said, "Nah.. I am good off of any vortex parties." 

We all left my room.. As I left I saw that somebody wrote on my board (Whore) .Very original. I quicky erased it before the other girls saw. I locked up and headed for the pool area. I looked to see that the two girls that Victoria hangs out with was heading in the same direction. Max whispered, "Oh watch out. It's Victoria's clones, Taylor and Courtney." Kate and I both laughed quietly. As we reached the stairs we turned to wave to Max and we linked arms as we made our way to the party. Kate looked at me and bit her lip. I gave her arm a squeeze, "You nervous?" She gave me a half smiled and said, "A little." I looked at her thoughtfully and said, "Dont be. We're going to have loads of fun.. and plus you're meeting your friend there right? So we'll both be there to enjoy the night with you." She smiled once more and said, "Thank you."
As we reached the Natatorium we saw
A line of students waiting to go in. I rolled my eyes as we stepped in line. Ugh.. this is going to take forever. Kate looked at me with dismay. It seemed that she read my mind and she said, "Man. We are going to be in this line forever! By the time we reach the party, it's going to be over." While she said this I saw Nathan pop out and did a scan of the crowd. He pulled aside one of the football jocks that were checking students in.. he pointed in our direction and said a few words. Next thing I know this guy made of muscles started to walk our way while Nathan slipped back in. The guy looked at us and said, "Special request, you ladies get to skip the line. Count yourselves as lucky." Kate looked at me with excitement and I smiled back at her. The jock placed his hand on my lower back as he walked us to the entrance. We could hear loud dubstep music playing from the party. The jock smiled as he opened the door and said, "Welcome to the Vortex club party." I looked at him and said thank you. He grabbed my wrist before I could leave and said, "Oh! Before I forget.. I am supposed to give you both.. this." He puts a VIP wristband on the both of us. I looked at him confused then asked, "You sure this is meant for us?" He laughed and said, "I recieved specific instructions." I glanced at Kate and she shrugged. We continued to go into the party. The base was bumping. You could literally feel the vibrations in throughout your body. There were flashing lights.. bodies dancing with bodies. Drinks were scattered everywhere. There was also an a bar. The sign above it said Free if you're VIP.. And there was Nathan. He wore a black button up shirt.. long sleeves.. black slacks and his hair was brushed back. He was leaning at the bar with a drink in his hand. His eyes wandered to me. I stopped breathing momentarily as he chugged back his drink. Kate gently pulled on my arm, taking my attention away from Nathan. I looked back at her and she said, "I see my friend, Stella! I'll be back in a few." Kate left my side and went into a sea of people. I looked back up toward Nathan. He took a deep breath and walked up to me with another drink in hand.. in front of everyone, he walked up to me. I bit my cheek as he put his hand in his pants pocket and the other hand was offering me a drink then said, "I am glad you decided to show." I laughed as I grabbed the drink and said, "What? And miss out on the opportunity to show off how good I look?" He laughed quietly making the corner of his eyes crinkle. I took a big sip as he smiled and said, "Hey, I wanna show you the VIP area. We all worked really hard on it." I glanced around and said, "It looks like you guys put hella effort. This party is amazing. It's unlike any party I've ever been to." He grinned and said, "So you wanna check it out?" I looked out the corner of my eye and said, "But.. I'm with Kate. I can't really leave without letting her know." Nathan moved to my side, put his hand on my waist, and said, "Kate's a big girl. You both have your phones on you. If she needs you, she'll call. Anyways, she should have a VIP bracelet too. She could meet us back there." He pointed in the direction of a sectioned off room that had a big sign that said VORTEX. I nodded my head and said, "Okay you're right. Let's go. But first. Drinks." His smile grew and said, "Now you're talking."
We walked to the bar and had shot after shot. I tried my best to keep up with Nathan but he was like a bottomless pit. I am not gonna lie. I'm nervous as fuck to go in there. All of the vortex club is back there and I just don't belong. One more shot. I grabbed the glass and drowned the drink. Fuck. It burned. I coughed slightly as Nathan laughed. He looked at me with more of a relaxed face and said, "You ready?" I nodded my head. The world slightly turned as we walked into the cornered off room. As we walked in I saw like 15 other people sitting in a circle with a bottle on the floor. A girl stood up and turned to look at Nathan. Taylor. One of Victoria's underlings. She ran up haphazardly, nearly face planting on the floor. She looked at him then me and said, "We're playing 7 minutes in heaven. Come play!" She grabbed onto Nathan's wrist as he sympathetically looked at me. He looked back at her and said, "One moment Taylor." She smiled at him and shrugged then joined back with the group. He put his hand on his shoulder and then said, "We don't have to do this. We can go party with everyone else." I thought for a moment.. this is the first time Nathan is actually willing to be seen with me.. A few minutes of 7 minutes in heaven wont absolutely kill me. I looked at Nathan and half smiled then said, "It's cool. We can play for a few." Nathan smiled as he turned to head in the direction of his friends. I followed behind him.. man.. they went all out for this party. There were 3 couches. They had their own sound system, fog machine, and laser lights. It was slightly disorienting. I walked over and a girl with a friendly face told me to sit next to her. I know her but not her name. She's a cheerleader.. oh she's the girl who was crying in her dorm.. I wonder how the pregnancy was going.. as I smiled at her and sat down I saw Victoria wiping her lips as she stepped out of a room covered in drapes. A boy shortly stepped out with disheveled hair and heavy breathing. He sat down.. I felt a nudge on my shoulder. The boy to the right of me handed me a joint and said, "Puff, puff, pass." I nodded as my heartbeat raced. I took a hit. Oh fuck. This is strong. I coughed slightly as Victoria said, "Who's next...? Oh! Nathan! You're back. I was wondering where you ran off to." Nathan eyes shot up to Victoria and he bit his lip. Victoria continued then said, "Taylor your next." Taylor laughed as she stepped up to the bottle to spin it as Victoria sat down. I nudged the cheerleader and passed her the joint as the bottle spun.. it landed on another football player. Somebody whispered the name Logan. Everybody laughed as both him and her got up hand in hand. They walked into the back room as the joint got passed around. Nathan pulled out several more to keep the chain going. But he didnt take a hit himself. My head felt cloudy. Logan came out of the room moments later holding up a thong. The guys cheered and Taylor came out with fresh hickeys on her neck. She smiled as she walked to her seat. She laughed as she said, "Nathan's turn." I held my breath.. I'm not sure if I could watch this. I averted my eyes as he got up. The crowd started to cheer, NATHAN, NATHAN, NATHAN! He laughed as I heard the bottle spin. The crowd stopped cheering as I heard whispers of, "Who's that?" "She's hot." I looked up to see the bottle was pointing at me. His face was red as he walked over and reached out his hand. I looked around as the girl next to me nudged me and said, "Go girl." I blushed as I grabbed his hands and as we walked past Victoria I heard her whisper, "Who the hell invited her?" Nathan turned his head down and smiled to himself as we walked into the room. The room was small. Like really small. There were fairy lights hung above our heads along with red sheets that covered the walls. I looked at Nathan. Nervously I bit my nails. He breathed in deeply and said, "You know.. we dont have to do this. Its just a stupid game." My head was rushed with thoughts swirling and crashing in my head and I blurted out, "Nathan it's fine." He looked away then looked back at me and said, "No.. I cant do this.. I mean.." I looked at him and with the little clarity that I had I told him, "Nathan.. just kiss me. I want you to kiss me." He looked at me slightly shocked and before I could say anything else he grabbed my waist and pulled me in. I felt his hands move from my waist to my face as he tilted my head and he moved in. His breath tickled my lips, he closed his eyes, and our lips met.
My whole body felt as if I was full of electricity. I felt his hand move down to my lower back and the other remained on my face. My lips began to part inviting him in. His tongue took the invitation as our kiss deepened. I felt him gently bite my lower lip as our eyes opened. He breathed in deeply and said, "Woah." I smiled slightly.. but then.. my world began to spin. I couldn't stay focused. My eyelids began to grow heavy and then.. there was nothing but darkness.  In the distance I heard Nathan calling out my name.