Accident (part 1)

Request by fmasyaa98

The screams and shouts of the crowds soar throughout the hall as the Tharntype cast members begin exiting the stage. The fan-meeting was a wonderful success with everyone throughly enjoying themselves. Mew and Gulf entered their joint waiting room still smiling and slumped down on the couch feeling exhausted.
Laying on the couch together, Mew had his arms around Gulf's waist with the younger's head leaning peacefully against his chest. Their legs entangled with quiet snores and light breathing resonating from the pair.

1 hour later, Gulf's manager (Ming) entered the waiting room to inform Gulf about his schedule only to find the two sleeping peacefully in each other's arms
At that moment Mew manager (Boss) also entered trying to find Mew to take him home.
Boss stopped and looked at Ming who was smiling at the 2 lovers before walking over and gently shaking Mew awake trying not to wake up Gulf as he knows Mew would be angry with him.
Mew's eyes opened widely before facing the 2 managers then looking back towards Gulf. Boss informed Mew about his schedule and how it would probably be good idea to go home and sleep now instead of staying here.
Ming agreed and walked towards Gulf, who was still in Mew's embrace, to wake him but decided against in when Mew spoke
"I'll wake him in a few minutes"
"You two can go home now. I'll take him home" Mew spoke softly whilst stroking the top of his boyfriends head.
"Ok, don't get home too late" Boss says before leaving and signaling Ming to follow
"Tell Gulf I'll pick him up at around 11:30 tomorrow morning" Ming states quietly before leaving the room.

The clock strikes 10pm and Mew decides to finally wake up Gulf seeing as he probably got enough sleep to drive home himself
As much as Mew wants to take Gulf home, his car is full of trash that he needs to dump so their is no space for Gulf to sit.
Mew carefully shakes his lovers shoulders until Gulf's eyes flutter open and he moves his arms above his head stretching out his muscles.
The pair of lovers quickly leave the hall where their meeting was held and got on their own rides home despite going to the same destination.
Mew jumps in his car and stares out the window waiting for Gulf to start the engine on his bike.
Once on the road, Mew and Gulf stay side by side apart from where there isn't enough space so Gulf would pull slightly ahead of Mew
They were travelling down a dark and narrow county-lane so Gulf stays ahead of Mew to put Mew's heart at ease by being able to see the younger.

The night was calm and peaceful but this peace surrounding the two was soon disturbed by a truck.
It's flashing lights glowing full beam into the pairs eyes creates uncertainty between the lovers
"Can he not see me" Gulf thought out loud watching how close the truck was now getting to him
Suddenly before Gulf could react the truck driver hit on the breaks roughly for an unknown reason causing the back of the truck to swerve covering the full length of the road and continue until it made contact with Gulf's bike. Mew could only watch in horror as the impact from the hit throws Gulf 30ft in to the air before Gulf crashes into the trees on the other side of the road and lays lifeless on the ground.
"Gulf!"
"Gulf!" Mew screams and instantaneously hits on the brakes and manages to avoid the on-going truck now coming towards him. After avoiding the truck, Mew rushes out of the car and rushes over to his lover. Mew freezes at the sight in front of him, Gulf his strong-willed, kind, beautiful lover is laying face down on the ground with blood leaking from underneath his helmet.
Without wasting another second, Mew calls an ambulance and tries to specify their location to the best of his ability without letting the panic he feels inside take over his senses
He knows in this situation panicking isn't going to help anyone especially Gulf who is still laying on the floor completely unconscious.
Once Mew confirms that the ambulance is on its way, He moves over to Gulf and extremely carefully and cautiously attempts to flip the younger over to check the overall condition but what he saw brought tears to his eyes. There was a long metal rod empaled through Gulf chest restricting his breathing, which was weakening every second.Taking Gulf's helmet off, Mew could see the blood that flows out of a gaping cut on the younger's forehead that is covering the otherwise beautiful features of his lover.
Mew moves his eyes lower to see Gulf's leg turned at a unnatural angle whilst also looking at his ribs which seem to be sticking up through his skin.
Mew gently moves his hand towards Gulf's neck and tries to feel for a pulse. He found an also non-existent pulse and breathes a sigh of relief that Gulf wasn't dead despite his injuries. Taking of his shirt, Mew wraps it around the rod trying to restrict the blood flowing out of Gulf wounds by applying pressure around it.
"Please Gulf don't leave me please"
" I'm begging you"
"Don't die please" Mew begs whilst continuing to apply pressure
"Gulf! Please" Mew says before tears coming streaming out of his eyes just looking at the sight of his boyfriend
Mew could now hear the sirens in near distance and began shouting at the top of his lungs for help whilst keeping his hands firmly over Gulf's chest.
After a few more minutes of shouting,screaming, banging, the paramedics finally noticed Mew's voice and rushed to his and Gulf's assistance.

The 2 paramedics instantly did a one-over of Gulf's condition by comparing all the possible outcomes.
"There's a high possibility of a pneumothorax and TBI" one paramedic said to the other
"Also high possibility of internal bleeding and possible organ damage" the other replies back before taking out the ambu-bag and placing it over Gulf's mouth and nose to regulate his breathing which Mew realised had now stopped.
The paramedics quickly call for the trauma board and placing a neck brace on the younger before cautiously lifting Gulf onto the board and sliding it into the ambulance.
Mew jumps in the back of the ambulance at the request of the paramedic. Inside the ambu bag is quickly replaced with the ventilator and the heart monitor is attached.
The monitor first showed Gulf's slow beating heart throughout the first part of the journey of the hospital but as time passed the beats kept getting slower until Mew could the lengthened beat indicating a flat-line
"He's going into cardiac arrest" one of the paramedics shouted
"Get the defibrillator ready" another shouted before beginning to perform CPR on Gulf
At this point, Mew is unable to control the tears which continue to fall endlessly from his eyes as the monitor continues flatlining.
"Please Gulf don't die"
"Please don't leave me" Mew chants in his thought whilst gripping on to Gulf's empty hand
After a few more seconds of CPR, Gulf's heart beat returns without the use of the defibrillator giving Mew hope that Gulf is fighting for his life and will survive this
"Thank you Gulf" Mew thinks whilst clenching Gulf's hand tighter.

Luckily, the hospital wasn't far away from the accident site so the ambulance arrived quickly and immediately rolled Gulf in to the ER department.
Mew holds on to Gulf's hand for as long as possible before he is forced to let go by the nurse, who tells him that he can't come any further.
Sitting outside the Emergency room,Mew attempts to compose himself and contact Gulf's family and his manager but ultimately breaks down in the middle of the call with Gulf's brothers.
"Hello,Mew"
"What's up, why are you calling" Gulf's eldest brother, Forth, asks
"P'Forth, you need to come to the h..hospital now" Mew informs Forth with his voice cracking throughout the sentence
"G...Gulf was involved in an a..accident" Mew continues whilst the tears that have finally ceased in his eyes begin to build up again
"What!" Forth shouts making Mew flinch before he brings the phone away from his ear
"What happened!" Mew remained silent sobbing in to his hands
"I'm sorry" is the only thing Mew can say
"Why are you sorry?, Mew!"
"Answer me!" Forth impatiently screams into the phone
"Mew, Answer me right now!!" Forth utters getting annoyed at the lack of an answer.
"We were driving h..home and a truck h...hit him off his motorcycle" Mew manages to say in a whisper but still loud enough for Forth to hear.
"I'll be right there" Forth exclaims the urgency in his voice clearly shown.

Within an hour, Forth had arrived with the rest of Gulf's family,which included Gulf's other brother Phana, Forth's husband Beam and Phana's fiancé Wayo, and walked over towards Mew, who was sitting on the floor leaning against the wall with his knees up against his chest and his head buried between his knees still crying, and put his hand on his shoulder for comfort.
"What happened Mew" Phana asked looking really worried
Mew explained everything that happened and everything about Gulf's condition to Gulf's family
"So any news from the doctor?" Forth asks this time whilst holding on to Beams hand for comfort.
Forth knew he needed to stay strong as the eldest and the person who has been looking after Gulf and Phana since their parents died when they were young.
"Nothing yet, only a nurse has left that room in a rush and come back with bags full of blood which I assume were for a blood transfusion.
The family then sat in silence with only the sound of heavy breathing and crying echoing throughout the otherwise quiet hall
Mew sat in silence trapped in his overwhelming thoughts of distress
"Gulf!"
"Please don't leave me"
"I can't live without you"
"Please don't die" Mew begs and chants these words repeatedly until the Emergency room door opens six hours later and a doctor emerges calling the family's attention towards him.

A/N This is only the first part of this one-shot
Thank you for reading
I appreciate any and all communication with my readers
Please comment on this part
Requests are still open