A/N

Since Wattpad isn't allowing me to update Moonlight Saviour, I'm going to focus more on this collection and Disastrous Date and on that note I was wondering if anyone had any requests for some new chapters.
I've already got one about Mew planned as the next chapter from a request from
From the comments I have already received I am going to do a chapter or maybe more about Gulf's river party.
I would prefer it if I had a selection of ideas for later chapters so I was hoping to get some ideas from my readers
If anyone has a request either comment it here or DM me
If you do make a request please say whether or not I can dedicate the chapter to you
Thanks in advance
GraceB94

1st September 2022 update:
Hey, Sorry I haven't been updating anything recently, I just didn't have motivation to write the stories even if I had ideas for them.
I'm going to go back to this collection and possibly start writing some new stories for it so if anyone has any requests or ideas for them. Let me know in the comment or by DM. I'm going into my final year of sixth form and thought that this might be a nice way to reduce stress and actually enjoy writing again. The stories probably won't be often since I am busy and might not be as long as they used to be.

PS: To anyone waiting for an update to moonlight saviour or any of my other stories, I haven't given up on any of them although it may seem like it since it's been so long since I updated them.
For Moonlight Saviour in particular, I'm struggling with where I want the story to go from the point I am at but I do want it to come to nice conclusion in the future so it might get updated sometime. Again the chapter size will probably be smaller. Sorry.