The Red Letter (part 3)

With Gulf:
The heavy rain drowns out the cries and screams of pain and agony escaping Gulf's mouth. As the blows to Gulf's body begin to intensify, the pain surrounding him seems to numb. He can't feel anything neither his body nor mind is clear about the situation he finds himself in.
"Just how long have I been trapped here" Gulf thinks to himself as his mind seems to sink back into the known darkness as the exhaustion gets to his beaten body.
"Why am I even here?" He questions before sinking into the darkness once again.
It had now been 5 days since Gulf first awoke to being strapped to a bed by metal chain with no way of escape. His body was heavily beaten and through every passing day the pain seems to increase as more blows rain down. The hope of rescue in the younger seems to diminish as the situation starts to seem more and more hopeless.

Flashback (First time Gulf awoke)
Gulf awoke the sound of water dripping down to the concrete floor. His every limb was tied down and with every movement he attempted to make the chains would rattle loudly informing his captors of his consciousness.
"Looks like someone is awake" a loud voice from the other side of the room exclaims
Footsteps are heard as the owner of the voice begins to approach the small figure tied down in the middle of the bed that was trembling and shaking from fear of the unknown.
The blindfold covering Gulf's eyes did nothing but increase his fear as he now could feel the breathe of someone hovering over his face.
The breath was hot, rushed and to Gulf felt disgusting over his features. Attempting to move, Gulf tugs on his restraints trying to break free and protect himself whilst silent begging for Mew to save him. After a while of no-change, Gulf begins to settle grateful that he could no-longer feel the breath on his face but instead a pressure on the side of the bed like someone was sitting and watching him.
The thought sent shivers down Gulf's spine and his breathing began to pick up and soon enough he was panicking completely. It wasn't much longer before he felt something being injected into his neck and he felt his body become heavy until he was ultimately unable to move at all.
As the younger laid entirely motionless on the bed, he felt the blindfold over his eyes being removed and light was finally allowed to enter. Blinking his eyes a few times to adjust to the light in the room, Gulf stared at the ceiling still unable to move any muscle in his body.
The younger felt the chains on all his limbs being removed and his body being turned to one-side so he could the rest of the room and his captors face.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Trump" The voice stated in a creepy tone introducing himself to Gulf.
"I assume you liked the pictures I sent you. I only send the best of out my collection." Trump continued as Gulf was unable to give any reply.
"I've been watching you for a long-time,Gulf" Trump adds giving a psychotic smile to Gulf before leaning down to his ear
"I've taken a liking to you. You're mine from now on" Trump whispers to Gulf before roughly grabbing his hair pulling his head up from where it laid.
"MINE!! You understand. I will be your everything, your lover, the one who sleeps with you every night. GOT IT!" Trump states angrily before throwing Gulf's head back on to the bed.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you" Trump added in a soft voice whilst caressing Gulf's hair.
"But you will be mine won't you?" Trump questions looking to Gulf for answer.
"I...Refuse. I..belong..t.o one person." Gulf states quietly,with his voice breaking towards the end, after getting some feeling back in his mouth.
"Who?" Trump asked angrily again.
"Mew!" This reaction earned a smirk from Trump who quickly picked up Gulf and flung him onto the cold concrete floor. Gulf let out a groan as his body hit the floor showing how he was regaining some control over his body while Trump called over his loyal men and the 4 of them together began to attack Gulf.
Blow after blow, Gulf's body as tormented by the impacts on his body. The blows were aimed perfectly do the most damage to the younger and were placed all around but most were focused around his chest and stomach.
"Mew help me" Gulf breathes out as the kicks get more intense and his vision begins to cloud.
After 3 minutes of torture another kick made it way on to Gulf's stomach and caused the younger to spit blood on the floor around him.
"Mew" Gulf cries out.
Trump held up his hand as a signal for the other 3 to stop and made his way up to Gulf's limp beaten body. Trump brings Gulf's face up to his face holder the younger's chin making the other look him in the eye.
"Who do you belong too?" Trump asks now sure Gulf will say his name to avoid further pain and suffering.
"Mew!" Gulf replies before fainting on the ground. Furiously Trump picked up Gulf and threw his exhausted body on the bed reattaching all of the chains before leaving.
"Watch over him!" Trump ordered his men before leaving the room.
Flashback ended.