Something Bryan Wished Had Never Happened...

It had been two years since Bryan and Vanessa got married. However, a lot had changed since then. They are now always fighting because of misunderstandings. They live in an apartment but can't seem to make ends meet. Many of their bills and loans remain unpaid and Vanessa's fancy life that she used to have is being restrained.

After trying so hard to concieve, Bryan and Vanessa are blessed as Vanessa finds that she is pregnant. This brings extreme happiness to Bryan as he begins planning for the child. But he soon recieves shocking news.

"Honey, listen, about that baby..."

"Why? Are you planning to have another one?"

"No its not that. It's just that I can't handle the stress of having a child."

"Why are you worrying? I am by your side all the time, you know that?"

"Bryan, I'm sorry to say this, but I went for an abortion. I can't handle having a child as it's too soon," said Vanessa.

This news hit Bryan like a bombshell.

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT? I WANTED THAT CHILD SO MUCH!!!" yelled Bryan.

But honey, I told you. I'm not ready to have one."

But at least you should have consulted me on that one! How much would if had mattered if you had just told me once that you had those doubts!"

"Bryan look, I am sorry for what I did. And I really mean it."

Vanessa, I don't know whether I can trust you after what you did to me.

"HEY! Just because of one mistake I make does not mean that the whole trust system is broken! You should instead be by my side during this difficult period," said Vanessa."

All of a sudden, Bryan raised his hand and slapped Vanessa so hard that she fell back and hit the shelves that groaned with weight of several items. Vanessa tries to run away but Bryan aims a kick at her, causing her to be injured. He walks away without feeling any kind of remorse, not knowing that Vanessa is deeply hurt by his actions. She cries away in the night as Bryan tries to forget the events that have occured.

Vanessa and Bryan stop talking to each other for a while. When Vanessa tries to patch things up, Bryan refuses to do so. As a result, she begins leaving the house regularly and not returning until Bryan has fallen asleep. Bryan does not notice this at first but later realizes this after Vanessa's phone is unanswered. Bryan begins to suspect that Vanessa is having an affair and mistakenly concludes that it is because of him.

However, Vanessa is actually destressing herself by going out. She feels that Bryan is using her and continously thinks that he is not the man she got married to. She feels sad but she can't do anything at all.

After going out one night, Vanessa returns to see Bryan asleep. However, she does not know that Bryan is actually faking it and is waiting for her so that he can confront her.

"So, had fun with whats-his name tonight?" said Bryan. Vanessa was shocked to learn that he was still awake.

"That's right, you bitch. I know what you're doing every night, coming home at 1am when I'm asleep," continued the angry Bryan.

"Bryan, its not what you think..." But before she could explain, Bryan gave her a hard slap that hurts her so much.

"DON'T LIE TO ME AND SAY THAT YOU'RE INNOCENT! I KNOW THAT YOU'RE HAVING AN AFFAIR! I KNOW THAT YOU'RE SEEING HIM EVERY NIGHT AND HAVING SEX WITH HIM! YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME BECAUSE OF THE DAMN BABY!"

"Bryan stop it!" screams Vanessa as she breaks away from him, "I don't deserve this from you. This isn't what we promised each other when we got married two years ago!"