1.9 "Sorry Is Not Enough"

2 weeks later. 

I walked downstairs and saw Daniel there making coffee

I smiled "morning"

He turned to me smiling "morning, early bird"

I walked over to him and gave him a kiss "sleep well?"

Daniel put his arms around my waist "Better than you, i'm guessing. I heard you got up in'the middle of the night again. "

I nodded "yeah, i'm still getting used to someone sleeping next to me. "

Daniel "you got any plans today?"

I smirked "you're looking at them. Why?"

Daniel "Grayson Global does this "business by the beach" thing every summer. IT starts off with an employee volleyball game this afternoon"

Me "Well, there goes your hatred for the job"

He chuckled "well, the jury's still out, but i did tell my dad i'd at least give it a shot, so. Can you come back me up?"

I smiled and kissed him "always"

At the beach. 

I was watching the boys playing volleyball. 

Ashley "notice how the boys managed to get us rooting for opposing teams again?"

 Me "Well, Tyler's nothing if not competitive"

Ashley "he hates losing"

We walked over to the chairs and sat down. 

Ashley "Speaking off, you didn't let the grass grow under your bum before shaking up with his royal gorgeousness" 

i shook my head "We're not shaking up. He's just staying with me for a little while until things settle down for him at him"

Ashley giggled "fat chance of that happening anytime soon. Victoria's been especially nasty since she kicked Mr. Grayson out and moved his mistress in. I swear, these people are barking mad"