i.

Chapter 01;
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦
≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Years later...

Jungkook was swimming withing the fields of kelp and seaweed, enjoying his time alone and playing with the little fishes that passed.

The boy hasn't been out of the castle in weeks and when his father opted him free time, he swam like hell.

You see the mermaids and mermen have fallen in a deep despair of sadness for their late queen Jisoo, a loving, helpful and beautiful woman was now gone.

King Jeon isolated himself for the first few weeks of his wife's passing leaving his son's to pick up the work for the kingdom, leaving them barely time to mourn for their mother properly.

Jin, Jungkook's older brother had to do more work seeing as he'll be king on day.

"Jungkook!!" Hoseok shouted for the young prince in the kelp fields. "It's time to head back to the kingdom!"

Jungkook poked his head out of the kelp weeds and groaned. "Five more minutes please, Hoseok? I can't go back just yet." The prince looked at his guard with his big innocent doe eyes. "Please?"

"Fine." The salmon taled merman gave a pointed look to the prince. "Five minutes and nothing more." Jungkook nodded.

"Thank you."

"Mom. Please?"

"No, Vante." Mrs. Kim told her son. "Neither of you are going to the beach house on your own."

"Mom, Jimin's gonna come with me and you trust him." Mrs. Kim looked at her sons, sceptically. "Mom please, we promise, we'll keep the house in shape and won't throw and parties." Mrs. Kim just continued to stare at her little guys. "Please, mama. College is killing us." Taehyung and Vante pleaded.

"Fine." Taehyung and Vante starting jumping around the room in excitement. "But you have to call me at least everyday, and for the love of god, don't get some girl pregnant."

"So? We can still have guys over?" They asked.

"Yes, sweetie." Mrs. Kim messaged her temples. "And I don't wanna get a call about noise complaints, so keep it a bare minimum. You're so much like your father." She sighed.

"Mom, ew." Taehyung grimaced. "I'm gonna go pack before you scar me for life." He turned to walk up stairs to his room.

"And you think a mother wants to hear her son plowing some floozy he brought in?" She countered. Taehyung blushed from embarrassment.

"M–MOM!!" Vante laughed loudly at his brother misfortune.

"Jungkook! Jung––" Hoseok stopped shouting for the young prince when he found the boy sleeping on a bed of kelp. "Aww, so cute." The guard leaned down and picked up the sleeping boy.

Hoseok swam back to the castle with the prince layed out in his arms. He passed concerned staff members, the man flashed them a smile letting them know that the prince was okay, just tired.

"Hoseok! Have you see–– oh." Seokjin swam up to the guard carrying his brother. "He took you to the kelp fields again? Didn't he?" The pink tailed merman asked.

"Yeah. He played until he passed out." Answered the guard. "I was going to but him to rest."

"Okay." Jin placed a tender kiss his brother head before looking back at the young guard. "When your done can you contact my father to meet me in the meetings room."

"Of course, sir." Hoseok gave the prince a curt nod before swimming away to Jungkook's room to lay him down and leaves.

Jungkook awakens to the his brother Jin shaking his shoulders. "Come on, Kook. Get up."

"No~" he whines and flops over to lay on his stomach and puts a pillow over his head to block out his brothers voice.

"Fine, you asked for it." Jin huffs and pinches his brothers purple tail. The younger yelps and starts flapping around.

"JIN! STOP!" Jungkook wails and Jin let's go. "You barnacle!" He held the sore part of his tail and glared at his brother. "You know my tails sensitive."

"Whatever." Jin rolled his eyes. "Get up dinners almost ready."

"Do I have to go?" He asked not wanting to go to another quite and awkward dinner.

"If I have to be there, so do you." Jin pointed a sharp nail at his brother.

"Fine, but can I at least go for a swim first?" Jungkook looked at his brother with his big doe eyes and pouty lips. "Please."

Jin stared at his brother blankly. Those eyes didn't affect him as much as other people, but he couldn't say no to his baby brother when he pouts. "Go."

"Thank you!" Jungkook shot up and hugged his brother.

"I want you back here in fifteen minutes." Jungkook nodded and head to his window. "Be safe!" Jin exclaimed as Jungkook accelerated out the window leaving a trail of bubbles behind. "That brat."

Jungkook swam through the warm and refreshing sea water doing a couple flips and talked to some fish as they passed. The boy was so occupied that he didn't see the dangerous storm clouds come out of nowhere.

A loud rumbling thunder got the boys attention. "What. . ?" Jungkook questioned the mysterious storm. He swam up to the surface and out stretched his hand up to try and end the storm but for some reason it didn't work. It just got worse.

Heavy winds and massive waves caused by the storm pushed Jungkook around, large mounts of rock that peaked the surface of the sea broke and started souring through the air.

Jungkook flapped his tail with as mush strangth as he could muster but it was to no vail. The boys fin was suddenly frozen so he couldn't move.

"HELP!!" He shouted even through no one was around he hoped the plead for help was heard by something.

A flying rock banged against the princes head with enough force to knock him out.

"Sir, the plan worked." Said the yellow tailed mermaid.

"Excellent. Now dispose of him." The masculine voice told the mermaid.

"Right aways, sir." The woman swam away and motioned for some other merfolk to help her in making the prince disappear.

"Bye, bye. Koo." The ruff voice of the man said as he waved teasingly at the unconscious prince.