vi

Chapter 06;
𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"So. . ? What are we doing today?" Jimin asked laying on the hardwood floor. V and Tae were mindlessly clicking through the channels.

All three of the young men seem to be bored, but Jungkook was walking around the house finding everything so fascinating. "Guys!!"

The purple haired merman ran into the living room stumbling a little as he entered the room. The small mer wore a big bunny tooth smile.

"What?" Taehyung asked turning to look at the younger.

"Can we go out, where all the people are?" Jungkook asked pointing out the large window. The mer-boy turned to the others pouting using his looks to hopefully charm the men, mainly the twins.

"...I don't see why not? V? Jimin?" Taehyung stood and walked over to Jungkook. "Let's get you dressed baby." He led the mer upstairs while holding his hand going up.

"So, I–" Jimin turned around to talk to Vante but the blonde was already blasted upstairs. "–guess we're going outside."

"Woah!" Jungkook whisper in excitement as they entered the local cafe. The small but cozy established had the brunette in awe. "There's so many colors and there's so many people."

The mer-boy was so tempted run to everyone and say hi –what am I saying, that's exactly what he did–

"Hi." Jungkook ran up to a table with about seven guys occupied the booth with a giant smile on his face. "I'm jungkook and I came fro–"

"Woah there!" Vante came up from behind Jungkook and covered his mouth. "Sorry about him." He smiled apologetically.

"No worries." The good looking brunette with red highlights said shaking his head. "He's adorable." The man complemented Jungkook.

"Yeah. He is." Vante agreed. "I'm V, by the way and this is Jungkook." Jungkook waved at the table of men for a while before focusing his attention down on his hand, then went back to waving.

"I'm Bambam, this guy right here is my boyfriend Yugyeom." The dirty blonde haired man sitting beside Bambam greeted the pair. "Those two are Mark and Jackson." The two waves at the couple with their only available hand. "Youngjae and Jinyoung." He pointed to the last couple. "And lastly JB..." Bambam leaned over towards V and whispered. "He's single."

"I can hear you Bambam." JB announced keeping his focus down on his iced americano. "Don't listen to him, he's delusional."

"It's fine. I have a friend exactly like him–" V's sentence was interrupted by loud calculate and shattering glass. "–and that's him over there." He pointed to Jimin, who was on the floor helping pick up the donuts he made the waiter drop. "I gotta go, but I hope we meet again." Vante walked over to his brother and Jimin with Jungkook In his arms.

"Who there hell were you talking too?" Taehyung demanded answers from his younger brother.

"We were just talking to those cute guys." Jungkook answered before V could. He pointed over at the table where the Bambam and the others were sitting. "Oh, and he's single. Whatever that means." He pointed at JB.