iii.

Chapter 03;
𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞
≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Jin swam back to his brothers room with an extra flick in his tail, angry that his brother, who promised that he'd be at dinner wasn't.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Jin shouted slamming open his younger brothers door. "Where are you?" He looked around the room for his purple haired brother but found no trace of him.

"Jungkook?" He swam towards the window to see if Jungkook was out in the courtyard or a little bit further but he was nowhere in sight. Jin started to panic.

"Hoseok!!" The soon to be king screamed for the joyful guard. Hoseok swam like the speed of light to answer the prince's call.

"Yes, sir?"

"I've told you a million times Hoseok, call me Jin." The older mer scolded the younger. "Anyway, jungkook's missing!!" He shouted while also discharging a pulse of energy, which pushed back everything around him except for Hoseok.

"Si– Jin, calm down, we'll find him." The younger placed a comforting hand on the prince's shoulder.

"Right, right. You can find him, your the best in the kingdom. If you can't find him, who will?" Jin says while as trying to take in a couple deep breaths. "When you find that little squid, drag him home by his tail to I can cut it off." Hoseok laughed at the older mans joke.

"Funny joke, Jin." The guard looked at the pink tail merman to find his face completely serious. "Wait? You can't be serious, can you?" Jin continued to keep his stern face for a while before falling over laughing.

"Y-you should h-have seen your fa-ce." Jin said in-between laughs. Hoseok watched the prince laughing on the floor, laughing nervously himself.

"Yeah."

Jin finally calmed down we'll enough to swim up. "But seriously find him, please."

"Yes, sir." Hoseok gave Jin a little two finger solute before swimming away to grab his spear and get a couple other guards to help him look for the purple tailed prince.

Jin swam back and forth in his room on the phone with his cousin Yoongi discussing about Jungkook's sudden disappearance.

"Jin, calm down. I'm sure the kid lost track of time and is on his way home now." Yoongi said.

"I would a agree but, Yoongles it's been five hours since I sent Hoseok to go find him." Jin started to but his nails. "What if a shark got to him? Or a kraken? Or worse a hunter? I don't think I could bare with myself knowing my brother might be in some tank getting poked and prodded. Oh, Neptune!" Jin started to stress.

"Jin, calm the crab down!" Yoongi shouted trying to get the other out of his worries.

Jin took a deep breath at least twice to calm down. "Okay, I am calm, gouda, Gucci, peaceful, tranquil––"

"I get it Jin, your calm." The darker tailed merman said from the other line. "And what's Gucci?" The younger wondered.

"Oh, well I don't actually know what it is specifically, but I've seen it on a bunch of soft material floating in the sea." Jin tried to explain the word as best as he could.

"Wait, this stuff is just floating around in the sea?" Yoongi asked as he put his seashell phone on speaker, so he could look through his stuff for any mention of Gucci.

"Yeah, I've managed to get some of the things and hide them in my room to father doesn't find them. I gotta admit some of the pictures on the cloth material is quite interesting to look at."

"What?" Yoongi finally found the peace of cloth he was using for and held it up to his face. "Jin have you ever heard of Nicke?" He asked.

"Huh? What does it look like?"

"Well, it's all black with a white mark in the middle and the letters N-I-K-E on it." Yoongi described the shirt in his blue scaled hands.

"I don't think so, I've only seen Gucci around in my part of the ocean." Jin shrugged. "Oh, and a couple diamond rings, bracelets, and necklaces. You know nothing to major."

"I know, like what are people doing these days?" Yoongi asked.

"I–"

"Prince Jin!" Hoseok busts open the door interrupting Jin and Yoongi's conversation.

"Hoseok! Did you find anything?" Hoseok gave the older a look of sorrow before grabbing something out of his side bag.

"We found this, when we were looking." He pulled out a purple scale and one of Jungkook's silver earrings with blood on it.

"Oh, my sea god." Jin gasped almost dropping his seashell phone.

"Jin– JIN!" Yoongi screamed from the other line. "Talk to me. What's happening?"

"Yoongi– Jungkook's gone." Jin whispered over the line.