Beach time!

*The next day

ALICIA'S POV
*Knock* *Knock* "Alicia are you ready we have 5 mins more." Iman said through the door. "Yeah, I'm almost done don't worry!" I reply grabbing my backpack. I only bring my swimmingsuit, shirts and jeans, sandals, sunblock and my others personal belongings. I put my phone and powerbank in my backpack and done! I head over to the living room and most of them are there already except Rudy. "Is Rudy going to join us or not?!" Moon ask disappointed. "I'm joining." Rudy replied out of nowhere. "Geez! Rudy you startled me!" Moon said in her childish tone. "Alright then let's go!" Ali said cheerfully. This guy sure is energetic everyday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*At the train station
"Okay everyone got their tickets?" Ali ask earning a nod from everyone. "Let's go then!" Ali said walking to the train entrance. The train is kinda full so most of us need to stand up. Since the train is moving its quite unstable so I tried to reach for the safety handle but well im too short too reach it. Ali noticed that I'm struggling to keep my balance so he slowly put his hand on my waist pulling me closer to him. I blushed a lil bit by his sudden movement. 'Ali we're in public!' I wisper to him but he didn't respond anything. I look up only to notice him smiling. Geez! This guy! Actually, I kinda like being in his warm embrace. Suddenly the train door slided open startling both of us. We walk out from the train hand intertwined with each other. After a few minutes walk from the train station, we finally arrived at our destination. "BEACH TIMEE!!" Moon scream jumping up and down and immediatley run to the beach. We put our things on the sand and open the beach umbrella. We also build up 2 tents to change our clothes later. We spread the picnic blanket and put the food and beverage on it. It looks perfect. The girls change their clothes in a tent while the boys just take off their shirts and jump into the water. Moon take out her unicorn lifebuoy and started swimming in the water. Its been along time since i lasted came to the beach so i kind of feel nervous to step into the cold water. Suddenly, someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me in. I was shocked and scream loudly. When i open my eyes, all of them are looking at me. Besides me there's stood Ali still holding my wrist. "I-I'm fine guys haha don't worry!" I said and they continue enjoying their time. "Alicia are you okay?" Ali ask worried. "Yeah, I'm fine it just that.. it's been a long time since i last played in the sea. To be honest, i only came to the beach if there's anything important only. Papa rarely have time to relax so i never went to the beach to play and enjoy." I told him. "Seriously?! Don't worry Alicia! I'm gonna make this time the most memorable day ever! Trust me!" Ali said full of enthusiasm.

ALI'S POV
Is this for real? Alicia never went to the beach to have fun. This is bad! She must always dreamed to have fun here! I can't mess things up. "Hey do you wanna swim over there, Alicia?" I ask hoping she would say yes. "Sure! Let's go!" She said excited. We swimm together, teasing and splashing each other with water. Then we decided to play tag in the water. Haha it is fun actually. When it's my turn i chased Alicia and grab her waist but i accidentally slipped and unintentionally kiss her. It was embarrassing! The boys started to cheer and laughing. "Guyss!!! We should have a chariot battle!!" Moon yelled as she get up on Khai. Everyone cheer and begin pairing with each other. "C'mon Alicia hop on!" I said as i duck in the water. "Ali, No. I don't know how! Plus, its like putting me on display!" Alicia complaint but soon she was lifted anyway. "Well maybe I wanna show off that I've got the most beautiful girlfriend ever!" I said rushing to the others. After watching the others play, Alicia finally grasp on the rules and soon found herself laughing and jumping around. It was tiring so we decided its time to get out of the water. I grab my towel and went to Alicia. She's rummaging through her backpack looking for something. "What's wrong, Alicia?" I questioned sitting by her side. " Ughhh...this is bad..I left my towel!" Alicia said frustrated. "Don't worry, here use mine." I said handing her my towel. She took it and went inside the tent to change her clothes. After she went inside, there's a loud squealing coming out from the tent. I chuckled a lil bit. They must be teasing Alicia right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While the girls are changing their clothes, the boys prepared the barbeque. It almost night time, luckily Khai bring some string lights. We started to barbeque the sausages, and some seafood. Then we create a bonfire and sat around it eating and chattering with each other. It was really-really fun. I sat beside Alicia and noticed that she is shivering so i took of my hoodie and put it on her. She smiled at me and put her head on my shoulder. She's so cuteee!! "Hey wanna play some games- TRUTH OR DARE!" Moon cut my sentence before i can even finish it. We all agreed and played truth or dare, it was fun. Then, its Rudy turn.Wait when did Rudy join us?? Whatever. "Ali, truth or dare?" Rudy ask. "Truth ofc" i answered. He smirked and that's when i realised there's something that he's up to. Oh my god. "Great choice,Ali. Now tell me are you and Alicia dating?" His sudden question startled both Alicia and I. We look at each other with a crimson red face, Alicia then nod signaling me to tell them the truth. "I..W-We..*sigh* Yes Alicia and I are dating." I said with blush spread across my face. Everyone cheered and congratulate us. It was almost midnight, so Chris decided it was a great time for ghost story telling. When he started, everyone remain silent, only the sounds of the wave and the cold night breeze can be heard. Shit, this is scary. It was about a small girl that is left drowned in the sea. She was left alone, because of that she's still waiting every night at the shore for a company. Alicia's face looked pale after hearing the story. She must be scared, poor my girl.. Chris ended his story, and we head to the bed. Most of the boys are sleeping already, but then i notice Chris and Bulat heading to the girls tent. Guess they are scaring them. No, i don't wanna join or else Alicia will be mad at me. After a few minutes, a loud screaming can be heard from the girls tent. We immediately rushed there only to notice Chris and Bulat laughing, while the girls are still screaming in terror. I unzip the tent and Alicia immediately run to me and hug me while crying. This make me blush but I tried to keep it down. I caressed the back of her head trying to calm her down. Eventually she stop crying and fell asleep. I then carry her and lay her carefully beside Moon. 'thank you' Iman whisper and I just nod and went outside. There stood Khai waiting for me. He then smirked at me. "What a gentleman." Khai teased making me blush. "Shut up. It's not like you didn't cuddled Moon till she fell asleep just now." I replied making Khai blush this time. Heh, we're even now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*The next morning

ALICIA'S POV
Ughh..what time is it now? I wake up and check my phone.. Hmm.. 6:00 AM ..its still early. I tried to sleep again but i just can't. Slowly i got up and unzip the tent. "Geez..
So coldd.." i said shivering. "Come here babe, this might warm you up" I heard someone said out of nowhere. That voice...Ali! "Alicia, over here!" I turned around and there stood Ali with Khai sitting around the bonfire. "Babe~" Khai teased Ali. "Tease me again and I'll tell everyone about you and her." Ali said making Khai flustered all of sudden. ''Her??" I ask confused. "Her girlfriend, Moon~" Ali said while Khai lightly punch his arm. And as if on cue, Moon come out of the tent and sat right beside Khai making the boy blush. 'They're so cute' I thought as I sit beside my boyfriend. After a few minutes, all of us already awake. By now its already 8:00 A.M. "Guys let's pack up and head over to the dorm." Ali said. "I'm hungryy!" Bulat said while rubbing his belly. "I think we better get breakfast first." Iman suggest. "Okay then, but where?" Ali ask. A place to have our breakfast...hmmm... there's the only place near here.....Mamak Maju. "Yeah that sounds great, Alicia. Let's go then" Ali replied. Wait, did i say it out loud?? You're such an idiot, Alicia! "Alicia what are you waiting for? Let's go!" Moon said dragging me out of the beach.