Classified

Alpha- red, Bata- orange, Omega- yellow, Caregiver- purple, Little- blue/pink, Neutral- green

As Harry walked into the Great Hall for the first day of his third year at school, he and his friends were petrified, today was the day that they all got classified. The whole of third had the day off, so as Harry and his fellow third years waited in the Great Hall to be taken into another room to be classified they had conversations about what they wanted to be.

Many people had been classified at this point. Ron, Hermione, and Draco were all Neutrrals, as was every one else except Neville who was a caregiver. Caregivers and Little's were extremely rare, ninety percent of the population was a Neutral, then you had the nine percent that were Alphas, Betas and Omegas, then that last bit was Caregivers and Little's.

Harry Potter ended up going last to be classified being taken into a room with Lucius Malfoy and Severus Snape, everyone knew that they were both Caregivers and that they were married.

In the room Harry was told to sit down at the chair that was placed in the middle, "okay so this is what's going to happen you are going to take this potion and a parchment will show up with your classification on it, okay Harry" said Severus. For once he was using his first name and not using it like a cuss word like he normally did when he was being addressed.

"Okay" he said right before he swallowed the bright orange potion, what felt like forever but was really only two whole minutes a parchment popped up and said that Harry Potter was a little. A very young little at that only around 6 months to a year old. The youngest ever Little so far in record.

"Okay Harry, here's what's going to happen now... we're going to go get you changed into a nice warm cosy outfit and then we're going to find you a family okay" Severus stated, knowing that people who were just classified as a Little liked to know what was going on. He then helped Harry up and changed the chair into a changing table and set Harry back down and put a strap around his stomach.

"NO!! STOP!!! I️ don't want to be a Little, I'm fine as I️ am,  just stop" Harry screamed and tried to unclip the strap to get down. Luckily for Severus and Lucius the strap was charmed so no child or Little could unbuckle it.

"No can do little guy, it's okay to be a Little, there's nothing to be ashamed of" Lucius stated hoping it would calm Harry down, his plan worked. "Okay then, we are going to change you now. He removed Harry's pants and then went to remove his underwear when he started whimpering, tears falling .

"Like I️ said no need for that it's just us here" he said as he got them off. "Wow look at these" he showed Harry a diaper with a picture of a snitch on it. "These are so cool I️ wished I️ had ones like these" and with that said it made Harry let out a little giggle. Finally Harry was dressed in a diaper and a pale blue onesie that covered his feet.

"Okay let's go find you a Guardian" he walked into another room where Minerva and Poppy were waiting for them as they knew Harry was classified as a Little because Severus had sent them a Patronus.

"Harry do you have any suggestions on who you want to be your Caregiver?" Harry didn't answer by speaking though he just lifted his arms up to Lucius and smiled and nestled into his arms slowly falling asleep.