Daddy and Papa

Once Harry had fallen sleep Lucius brought him into the other room where Minerva and Poppy were waiting for them, so then Poppy could check him over.

Harry slept though the whole thing until he noticed that the once warm arms were now gone, he was getting cold but he was still warm.

He slowly gained conscience, he noticed that he was in a bright yet dark room meaning that it was just dark enough for him to sleep in but light enough so then he wouldn't get scared or have nightmares.

Harry just lay there very content but not for long as he noticed that around his waist was getting colder by the minute without warning he let out a whimper that brought someone to him right away.

The door opened to reveal someone completely covered in black, with his adult mind hiding at the back of his head his Little mind was in full force.

He cried right away as he couldn't see his face and only started to calm down when he was picked up and bounced and was hushed by the man.

"Oh Harry it's ok, I'm here for you" and he bounced him yet again to get him to completely calm down, once he was, the man sat down in a chair that Harry didn't know about and was surprised when it started moving.

"Did my little Hare Bear have a nightmare?" he asked only for Harry to know that voice but his mind was clouded he didn't say anything.

After sometime his bottom was getting very sore and so tried to pull off the diaper this brought the man to his attention again.

"Oh Harry we best get you cleaned up otherwise you'll have a rash forming" and he was brought to the changing table right away.

Within moments he was cleaned up and dressed for the day. He was dressed in a thin white onesie at first then he had a dark green top with a snitch on the pocket and a pair of dark blue jean like shorts on, he was given white socks but the moment they were on, Harry wanted to pull them off and so he did.

He giggled at what he had done only to make the man sigh, he picked up the socks again and placed them on his feet only to have Harry pull them off again.

"I can see this becoming a game today mister" said the voice above him but Harry wasn't paying attention to it more interested in pulling his socks off.

He was picked up right away but began to whimper so the man just placed a dummy in his mouth which he started sucking on right away, his whimpers completely stopping.

They ended up in a sort of kitchen, where Harry noticed someone in the kitchen making breakfast but he didn't pay any mind to until he was placed in a chair and was strapped in and then a table was clipped on.

"Good morning Lucius our baby is awake now and has decided not to wear his socks" laughed the man but Harry had decided that smacking his hands on the table was much more fun then listening to a boring conversation.

Lucius just laughed when he turned round and saw Severus holding up the socks in his hands while he watched Harry play with the table, making as much noise as he could.

"Severus how about you put his socks on now as he is distracted and then afterwards you can feed him" said Lucius handing a bowl of porridge with some honey over the man clad in black.

So Severus went and put the socks on while Lucius placed their food on the table and as he did took the dummy out of Harry's mouth only to make him whine.

That was stopped right away as Severus placed a spoonful of porridge in his mouth only to have a said Little close his mouth, smile and swallowing his mouthful.

"I bet that's yummy daddy made it just for you baby boy" said Severus placing another spoonful into the waiting mouth, Lucius laughing slightly thinking of a baby bird.

"And how am I daddy?" he asked Severus only for him to say "I would prefer to be called Papa and not daddy Luc" this in turn made Harry smile.

"D'ddy, P'pa!" and he smiled to them.