Smile, Onii-Chan!

Quick A/N, read my first book's first chapter so that you'll know why my backgrounds are wholesome memes :))

Monday 5:00 am - Autumn
Your POV

"Onii-Chan!"

You would say, trying to get your older brother out of bed by shaking him softly.

"Onii-Chan, wake up! Mom already made us pancakes!"

"Leave me alone (Y/N)"

Kusuo would levitate you to another corner of the room, trying not to bump you into anything.

"ONII-CHAN!"

You would stomp your feet, making the wooden floor make a HELL LOTTA noise.

"Good grief, fine, I'm coming, wait for me downstairs will you?"

"Yay!"

You said, huffing proudly while putting your fist to your chest. You ran down the stairs, greeting your parents and trying to get in your high chair.

"Here, let me help you with that kiddo"

Your father carried you up, placing you in your high chair.

"Mom! Can I have some maple syrup?"

You asked, already getting a pancake. Your chair was a bit far from the table so you had to reach really far, causing the chair to fall. Luckily, your older brother caught you by levitating you just in time before your head hit the floor. He placed you back in your position, sitting down beside you.

"Be careful, (Y/N)"

"G-gomenasai...nii-san..."

You said, getting the maple syrup from your mother's hands. After you ate, Kusuo walked you to your kindergarten room, waving goodbye before he left.

Time skip to Kusuo's class~~

Kusuo's POV
Good grief, another day of school...

He thought, sitting on his chair waiting for the lessons to start.

Your POV
"Ohayo (Y/N)!"

Your teacher would say, smiling at you.

"Ohayo Niki-Sensei!"

You said, smiling back at her. While class started, you were listening attentively when, there was an announcement on the speakers.

"Attention students, there will be a shortening of classes today due to the flooding of the toilets, classes will end after your first period, thank you."

Everyone who heard the announcement cheered, since they get to go home early. After the class, your older brother still had the whole day left for class, you decided to go back to your house to leave your things first.