Gamer Time

Sunday - 7 years later (yes you were 5 then) - 8:00 am

"Ugh! Why do you keep beating me?!"

"Because I'm more used to this game than you are, (Y/N)"

"Uuuuggghhhhhhhhh, I hate you Onii-Chan!"

A girl named (Y/N) huffed, sticking out her tongue at her older brother. Just then, the doorbell rang....Kaidou? What was he doing here?

"Uuhhhh Kaidou-San? What are you doing here on a Sunday?"

"I-I came t-to give this to Kusuo, he left this in class!"

He then proceeded to give you a book for psychology and physics

"Jeez I didn't know my brother was forgetful, ONII-CHAN! COME DOWN HERE KAIDOU'S HERE!"

You yelled, Kaidou didn't mind but Kusuo was not having it, he rushed downstairs to make you shut up but, he fell right into your trap.

"Hey there, Onii, KAIDOU'S got something to give you!"

You cheekily snickered as you watched the scene unfold, grabbing Kusuo's coffee jelly from the fridge and happily munching on it.

Did you just-?

Yes, yes I did, it's mine now

Well you already ate it, might as well beat your ass later in game

Hey!

He let out a small smile as Kaidou started to talk to him.

" well, me, Nendou, Hairo, and the others are going to go camping, we're inviting you along! "

" no "

" come on onii! It's a great experience and opportunity to make new friends! "

" no "

" oh, ok, sorry for disturbing you Saiki... "

Kaidou let out a sigh, a frown and a sad aura afterward. Kusuo actually felt bad for him, so he decided to accept.

" REALLY?! THANK YOU! "

You looked at Kusuo with a soft smile, teleporting somewhere then appearing again with a bag of coffee jellies, Kusuo's eyes lit up like the 4th of July.

" what made you change your mind, onii-chan? "

" never speak of this again "

" pfft, alright strawberry softie "

His face turned bright pink at the nickname you called him, you just walked upstairs, bringing chips and soda with you. You set up another game in the PS4 you got for your 7th birthday, you placed in a disc you bought a week ago, 'Uncharted 4: A Thief's End', if you're asking, yes, you completed all the other three and just started playing this one. Shooting, many many shooting and guns were involved in the game, all could be heard since the volume on the tv was on 15, Kusuo came up to your room, agitated by this.