A Warm Winter Wednesday

Wednesday 9:00 am - Sunny

"Wow! Look Onii-Chan! The snow is falling!"

You were jumping up and down, looking outside the window.

"Can we go outside Onii-Chan?"

"No, I'm tired"

"Please????"

You asked, making cute little puppy eyes while staring into his purple eyes, him staring back at your (e/c) ones.

"...fine, just make sure you put on a warm jacket, scarf, and beanie ok? We wouldn't want you to get a cold now, do we?"

"Hai!"

You happily rushed to your room, getting your warmest jacket for winter, (f/c) scarf, and (f/c) beanie. You also got your earmuffs 'cause why not?

"Ready!"

Kusuo came out of his room at the same time as you. He was wearing a light gray jacket, a blue scarf, and a white beanie.

"C'mon then"

Kusuo put his hand out for you, signaling for you to hold it.

"Mommy! Daddy! Me and Kusuo are going to the winter wonderland ok?"

You asked, they nodded and hummed in agreement.

"Be careful (Y/N)! Kusuo, take care of your little sister ok?"

"Ok"

"WOOOOO! LET'S GO!"

You enthusiastically shouted, dragging your brother to the door.

Good grief...

"I heard that Onii-Chan!"

*sigh* "alright, let's get going"

Time skip to winter wonderland~~

Good grief, everyone I know is here...

"Onii-Chan, look! Kokomi-San, Nendou-San, and Kaidou-San are here! As well as Hairo and Kuboyasu-San!"

You happily ran to them, instantly hugging Kaidou first, then the rest.

"Hmm? Oh hey Saiki! (Y/N)! What're you guys doing here?"

"Ah! Hello there (Y/N)! What are you doing here? Where's your older brother?"

"Hey buddy!"

Nendou headlocked Kusuo and ruffled his hair. You giggled at the sight and ran to your older brother, setting him free from his trap. He smiled at you and carried you on his shoulders, not wanting you to get lost in the crowd.

"Aww! Saiki I didn't know you were so caring! You're usually cold to us you know!"

Kuboyasu said, grinning cheekily at Kusuo.

"Shut up Kuboyasu"

"Onii-Chan? Can you take me to build a snowman?"

"Sure"

After that, the group followed you and Kusuo, also wanting to build a snowman. You decided to join Teruhashi and build a snowman together. Everyone who saw you both either got a nosebleed or said 'awww!'.

Hah! This is my chance to get closer to Saiki!"

"Hey umm, (Y/N)?"

"Hmm? What is it Kokomi-San?"

"What does your big brother like?"

"Coffee jelly! It's his favorite!"

(Y/N) you idiot, don't tell her!

Sorry onii-Chan! She seems perfect for you though!

Shut up!

You had a mental fight with your brother, you laughing every now and then at yourself. After you built a snowman (Nendou and Kaidou were building with Kusuo), Yours and Teruhashi's was the prettiest and cutest since it was a manekineko...Kusuo's on the other hand though...l-let's just say it didn't turn out s-so well...(wow, the author got so scared she stuttered while narrating-).

"Wow umm...y-your's looks great Onii-Chan!"

You said sarcastically and fearfully.

"Thanks! I did most of the snowman!"

Nendou said, pointing at himself.

No wonder...

You and Teruhashi thought.

"I have an idea!"

You butted in, releasing everyone from their awkward positions.

"What is it (Y/N)?"

Aren asked you, smiling as he did so.

"Let's get hot chocolate together!"

"Sounds great!"

Everyone said altogether, smiling and giving off a warm vibe.

"Yeah! Let's go to the café! I'll do bunny hops on my way there!"

"Actually Hairo-San, instead of doing bunny hops, how about you carry me on your back instead!"

You asked, smiling ever-so sweetly. Hairo got flustered but said ok anyways.

"Alright! Let's go to the café!"

Everyone smiled at both you and the spiky red-haired boy who was carrying you on his shoulders.

Time skip to the end of the day~~

"That was an amazing time we had, wasn't it everyone?"

Teruhashi asked sweetly.

"Hai!"

You said enthusiastically. Before everyone parted ways, everyone shared a hug and Kusuo reluctantly joined in.

Sooo, how was it? Oof, I got bitten by a bIrD bUt ThAt'S oK.
710 words smh, thanks for reading this y'all!