Sick on a Saturday!

Saturday 7:00 am - Spring

" Achoo! "

That was what was heard from you every 10 minutes, sneezing and sometimes coughing. You were sick. You had caught the cold and had a fever at the same time. Your parents were out on a trip so they asked your big brother and other big brother to look after you. Kusuo was not happy one bit about Kusuke being at the house.

"Ah! (Y/N)! I've heard so much about you my sweet little sister!"

Kusuke said, giving you a big tight hug.

"O-onii-Chan! I c-can't breathe!"

You exclaimed, trying to break free from his deadly hug. Luckily, Kusuo was right across the room! He used his phsycic powers to release you from your trap.

"*gasp* thanks Onii-Chan!"

You said, smiling at your brother. Kusuke just sat down in the living room, leaving you with Kusuo. Your temperature had gotten higher so Kusuo gave you a more layered blanket to keep you warm.

"Th-thank you, Onii-Chan!"

Achoo! Achoo! Achoo!
You suddenly started sneezing like crazy, blood starting to come out of your nostrils. Kusuo, even though how much he hated it, hurriedly went to Kusuke in the living room, begging him to help you.

"Ok, hold on, just let me get the medicine"

"Hurry up!"

As soon as Kusuke got the medicine, he treated you with it and you immediately stopped sneezing. He decided to give you a check-up and to check your symptoms.

"This isn't good, you can't play or do anything requiring a lot of effort to do or else your nose will act up again."

You looked at him sadly with your (e/c) eyes staring at his then to Kusuo's. You asked Kusuo to stay with you for the time being so that he would keep you entertained.

Time skip to when you're already asleep

You were sound asleep, Kusuo and Kusuke still watching as you were peacefully snoring lightly, turning around to change your position every now and then.

"Hey little bro, I think we agree on on thing here"

"What?"

"We're going to protect (Y/N) no matter what it takes, right?"

"Mhm"

Kusuo hummed in agreement, still mesmerized at your peaceful sleeping.

Holy moly! Thanks for reading this short chapter! I hope you enjoyed! ^_^
Wow, 392 words- have a nice day!