Enochian Is A Headache | XXVII

Surprisingly, Sam wasn't the only person in the kitchen late at night. The boy coming into the kitchen was startled when he noticed Sam sitting at the kitchen table.
"Uhm, hello." He slowly walked towards the table. "I'm sorry to interrupt."
"Are you one of Raph and Brie's friends?" Sam asked.
The boy nodded. "Yeah, Brie invited me over. My name's Percy."
"Have a seat." Sam got up and opened the fridge. He pulled out a soda and put it on the table. "Why aren't you with her then?"
Percy, now sitting on a chair at the table, grabbed the bottle and opened it. "I needed to ask Raph something, and when I came back, she had fallen asleep." He smiled. "She was too adorable to wake her up."
Sam chuckled. "She doesn't sleep as much as regular people, so-"
"Sam?" Cas entered the kitchen. "Hey. I was looking for you."
"Yeah, sorry." Sam ran a hand through his hair. "I didn't wanna go to sleep yet."
Cas smiled. "That's alright," he said. "But don't stay up all night, it's not good for you."
"I'm old enough." Sam couldn't hide a small smile. "I love you."
"I love you too."
"Bleh." Now Serah entered the kitchen. "Disgusting," she said.
Cas turned to her. "Serah, did something happen?"
Serah cocked her head. Then she turned and hissed some words at Castiel in Enochian. Sam could only understand a few terms, not enough to understand.
Percy buried his head in his arms. Sam felt like something was off. "Hey, are you alright?"
Percy nodded. "I get these migraines, it's okay, though. I'm used to it."
Cas watched them at the table. "Was it the Enochian?"
"The what?" Percy asked. He lifted his head.
Serah grabbed a sheet of paper and a pen, scribbling a few symbols on the paper. "Can you read this?"
Percy furrowed his brows, hand supporting his head on the table. "Uhm, yes."
Serah sighed. "Prophet," she said.
"What?" the men in the room exclaimed.
"What's your name?" Serah asked.
"Mine?" Percy asked. "It's Percy. Percy Grimes."
Cas scratched his head. "Perseus Grimes? Serah is right, I recognize that name."
"You must be wrong." Percy got off the chair. "I'm not a prophet. I'm not even religious or anything."
Serah laughed. "You're not the first one, buddy. Welcome to the real world." She pulled on her top and stretched out her hand. "My name is Serah Winchester, I'm a nephilim, therefore half archangel. I would offer you a tour through the 'real' world, but I'm sure Brie and Raph would love to do that."
Sam smiled. 'Serah Winchester'. Obviously, technically she was, but it was the first time he had heard her say it. He pondered for how long did she already call herself that. Did she go by Winchester-Fairchild? Was that one time just an exception?
"I'll pass." Percy watched between them. "The last few hours felt like a fever dream anyway, so I'm probably passed out somewhere."
"Maybe you can go back to Brie and sleep about it, and then in the morning, you two can talk." Sam smiled. "Either way, it'll help your migraine."
Percy nodded. "I should," he said. "Good night." He walked out of the kitchen.
"Now that that's outta the way." Serah sat down on Sam's lap and sighed. "Why is life so hard?"
Sam smiled. "Because," he said. "We are the people that make sure that life is easier for others."
"That's very inspiring and shit." Serah grabbed the soda bottle Percy had left. "But I'm still sad."
Sam sighed. "I'm sorry," he said. "I wish I could help you, princess."
"I know you do." She got up. "You should go to bed. Don't forget you're human."
"She's right," Cas agreed. "We need a good dose of sleep. Hell won't rule itself."
Sam nodded. "Yeah, Hell won't rule itself." He got up and smiled. "Let's go."

Xxx
yeah, unsurprisingly, donatello is dead. heres a new prophet for ya