12 Years Old

I started my search, I need to do this or else I might lose lumine and eri, its been almost 3 months since I had eri lumine was ecstatic to be an older brother while me Im being taught by nedzu, apparently he saw potential in me and made me his pupil, he's amazing, I was shocked on his Iq the most but even if he hides it, I have a feeling that he took me as a pupil, because he saw me as one of the same, both our eyes reflect deep pain, we share an undeestanding connection that the other went through many horrors yet we dont pity each other, instead we saw it as a way of telling that we survived.

Other than that I tried to find overhaul by going back to that alleyway in hosu when I heard 2 voices both were male, "hey boss wants us to find the orphanage that kid is in but it feels like she didnt stay for long" , the guy with a bat head said," "yeah I checked and it seems like the body didnt want to answer" the other guy said with violet shinning eyes, honestly I was suprised, when nedzu told me they were dangerous it seems like I underestimated him, his men have strong quirks ill have to use my quirk, now my body is cold and Ill stick on the roofs so the both wont see me, I started following them, "I hear something" says the guy with the bat head they look back and forth, a childish mistake, as soon as the look forward again I managed to see sneak past to grab one of their ids, and as soon as I finished I used my quirk to change so I could run faster and I head straight to ua to inform nedzu and as soon as we talked we started preparations we have 3 months for 'alpha plan jail bird'...