𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗜𝘁 (𝗝.𝗔)

Jack's POV

Girl, I know you had a long day
You ain't feelin' them downtown lights
But I got a bottle at your favorite place
Just waitin' for us in a bucket on ice

I got home from the studio early today and decided to sit on the couch and watch tv till y/n gets home.
About an hour later I heard the door slam and a stressed y/n crash down on the couch next to me. I quickly grabbed the remote and turned the tv off, "hard day babe?" I asked stroking her hair to calm her down. "Very" she sighed getting up and sitting on my lap. "How about we go to the bar today, I'll make sure they have your favorite" I said kissing her cheek. "That would be great bubs" she replied getting up and kissing my lips before going upstairs to shower.

Damn, I didn't think it'd be that easy
'Cause now you're gettin' ready
I'm just sittin' there watchin' TV

After she left I made sure she didn't need anything, then sat down on the couch and turned the tv back on waiting for y/n.

Y/N's POV

Once I had reached jack and i's bedroom I stripped from my clothes and turned the shower on waiting for it to get warm. While I waited I turned on my speaker playing my shower playlist.
After I did that I got in the shower and felt the warm water relax my tense muscles from my long day. As I was washing my hair I was thinking about what I was going to wear tonight which gave me a naughty idea.
Once I was done I turned the shower off then grabbed my towel and started drying myself off while walking to the closet. After 30 minutes of deciding how to annoy my man I finally found the right outfit.
(Even with 15 inch heels I'm still shorter than jack)

Here you come lookin' like a grown man's dreamDamn, I can't believe, I can't believe

Damn, I can't believe, I can't believe

Jack's POV

As soon as I heard her heels hit the first stair I already knew we weren't going anywhere, she always goes that extra mile to tease me. Once her shoes hit the bottom step I felt a smirk appear on my lips as I turned my head tword her. "Well well well, what do we have here babygirl?" I said smirking at her which makes her giggle sweetly. "I already know what you want and its gonna wait till we get back" she said kissing my cheek walking to the door while go change my shirt.

I talked you into slippin' down the hall, baby, turn it on
Your playlist you play when you're in the shower

Y/N's POV

He ran up the stairs to change his shirt but little did he know I came up behind him, just to tease him a bit more. "Do we really have to go tonight?" I whispered in his ear while my hands found there way to his neck. "I thought you said I had to wait till later" he said turning around to face me. "I changed my mind" I told him as I grabbed his hands and putting them on my bare waist. "But I kinda wanna get drunk now" he said laughing. "Damn it jack you already ruined the mood" I replied giggling. "Are we going or not" jack asked kissing my neck. "I love you but I hate you sometimes" I huffed. "Your lookin mighty fine babe are you sure you wanna take it off" jack whispers. "I don't know let's go watch tv" I said smirking.