𝗜𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲 (𝗝.𝗠)

Jonah's POV

Step up the two of us, nobody knows us
Get in the car like, "Skrrt"
Stayin' up all night, order me pad thai

Y/N and I decided to stay in for the night. On my way home I picked up her favorite food and finished my journey back home.
Once I had reached our apartment door I dug in my blue jean's pocket and grabbed my keys and opened the door. I put the food on the kitchen counter and went upstairs to find y/n.

Then we gon' sleep 'til noon
Me with no makeup, you in the bathtub
Bubbles and bubbly, ooh
This is a pleasure, feel like we never
Act this regular

"Baby?" I asked walking up the stairs making my way to our shared bedroom. "In here" her soft voice said. I walked into the bathroom and see her in the bathtub. Once she notices my presence she looks up at me and gave me a wide smile. "Long day?" She asked me. I sighed before I said "yeah". "Come in here with me then babe" she suggested with that smirk I loved laid gently on her perfect face.

Click, click, click and post
Drip-drip-dripped in gold
Quick, quick, quick, let's go
Kiss me and take off your clothes

Once I was with her I kissed u lips before I laid back and she placed her hand on my chest as we talked about stupid shit for the next hour.
After we got out we both laid in bed cuddling and eating food.
That's how I thought this night was gonna end, but if it was I wouldn't be talking about it...

Imagine a world like that
We go like up 'til I'm 'sleep on your chest

Y/N's POV

We were laying down in bed for awhile till I smirked to myself knowing what I wanted. I turned my head tword him gently, his jawline looked so kissable and he cute lips that slowly grew a perfect smile onto it.
"Babe?" I asked biting my lip as he turned to me knowing that it drives him crazy. "Yes?" he smirked. I responded by quietly by placing my lips, him moving them in sync. Like a melody that flows through you. I disconnected rolling onto jonah's lap, only seeing him lookin me up and down licking his lips, knowing that he wanted the same thing I did.
He suddenly flipped us over so he's on top slowly leaving kisses down my neck with a few hickeys here and there causing me to moan making him smirk against my skin. I slightly tugged on his shirt telling him to take it off which he did swiftly.
I didn't notice I got distracted by his perfect abs, "your drooling babygirl" jonah said lifting my chin with his index finger placing his now swollen lips on mine creating another intense make out session.

Love how my face fits so good in your neck
Why can't you imagine a world like that?
Imagine a world

I took all my strength and flipped us over throwing my shirt on the floor along with my pants. Then crawled on top of jonah kissing his jawline down to kiss pants which I took off in the process making him groan.
I ripped his boxers off throwing them to the floor and taking him all in my mouth making his eyes roll to the back off his head groaning uncontrollably.
Once I felt him twitch in my mouth I knew he was about to cum, which only made me go faster till I felt his load shoot down my throat looking in his eyes as I swallowed making his sigh sound like a moan as he grew hard again.

Knew you were perfect after the first kiss
Took a deep breath like, "Ooh"
Feels like forever, baby, I never
Thought that it would be you

"Now it's my turn" he smirked and flipped us over ripping off my underwear and slamming into me at a speed I unimaginable making me squeal and jonah chuckle.
The more I moaned the faster he went, till I clenched around him telling him I was about to cum.
"Cum babygirl" he said panting, God it was hot. After I came he did shortly after crashing next to me pulling me closer to him and pulled the blankets over our sweaty bodies, letting sleep take over both of our minds.

Tell me your secrets, all of the creep shit
That's how I know it's true
Baby, direct it, name in the credits
Like the movies do

Jonah's POV

I rolled over in bed the next morning seeing y/n passed out next to me making a small appear onto my lips.
I kissed her cheek before writing her a note telling her I'm going to be in my office doing music.
After I did that I went to get dressed then went downstairs.

Y/N's POV

I woke up to the sounds of the birds chirping outside and the sun in my face, but no jonah. I looked around and found a note

Babygirl,
I'm downstairs in my office finishing up on a song.
                  - jonah♡

I smiled as I read it and went to the closet grabbing a bra, underwear and one of jonah's Versace button up shirts, then went downstairs to make breakfast for us.

Click, click, click and post
Drip-drip-dripped in gold
Quick, quick, quick, let's go
Kiss me and take off your clothes

Before it was ready I walked into his office seeing him on his computer till he sees me making his eyes shoot up.
"Hey baby" he said with that beautiful smirk playing with his lips. "Your lookin mighty fine babe, Versace looks nice on you" he says touching the fabric of his shirt on me.
"mh I made you breakfast" "I'd much rather have you for breakfast instead" "mmmm sounds good to me" I said sitting on his desk closing his laptop with my back hand.

Imagine a world like that
We go like up 'til I'm 'sleep on your chest
Love how my face fits so good in your neck
Why can't you imagine a world like that?
Imagine a world

He brings his lips to mine creating exactly what he said he would.
"You are quite the drug Mr Marais"
I said smirking into the kiss.

Can you imagine?

All of a sudden I heard the smoke alarm going off...
"Oh shit" I yelled running to the kitchen while jonah stayed in his office laughing.

Song by Ariana grande

A/N: this staying inside thing is making me wanna write more than I do on a normal basis.
I'm gonna try and post 3 times today hopefully♡