𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗱𝗮𝘆 (𝗖.𝗕)

Y/N's POV

Anytime I'm alone, I can't help thinking about you
All I want, all I need, honestly, it's just me and you

Here I sit in my car, in front of my work. Fantasising about my boyfriend Corbyn. Damn it, that's the 5th time this week.
I sighed and got out of my truck making my way to my cubicle.
Onve I had been at my desk for not even 10 minutes I already wanted to leave, so I called corbyn to see what he was doing.

He giving me that good shit
That make me not quit, that good shit

Me: Corbyn?
Corbyn: yeah baby?
I softly sighed before answering
Me: I need you...
Corbyn: aren't you at work?
Me: yeah. I'm coming home early anyway
Corbyn: then I'll see you later babygirl
I didn't even have to ask to know he was smirking.
I saw my boss coming to my office so I quickly ended the call and made it look like I was doing something on my laptop.

He giving me that good shit
That make me not quit, that good shit

After a long day at work I was finally able to go home, and when I did little did I know I would have a suprise waiting for me when I got there.
Once I got to the door I unlocked it, only to be slammed against it seconds later. "You dont know how long I've been waiting for you to get home" corbyn said panting.
I ran my fingers through his hair as he carried me to the couch never disconnecting our lips once.

Oh, he give it to me
Everyday, everyday, everyday
He give it to me

He laid me on the couch as my hands found there way to his shirt carefully removing it, bringing his lips to my neck sucking harshly at my sensitive skin.
"Your so hot" he said as I moaned in his ear. Sooner or later all our clothes ended up on the floor as Corbyn took me to the bedroom.

Anytime, anywhere, baby boy, I can misbehave
Breathe me in, breathe me out, fill me up
Running through your veins

He placed me on the bed and before I had a chance to breathe he slammed into me moving In and out at a fast pace.

Imagine what you want

Song by Ariana Grande ft Future

A/N: I know this isn't my best work but the Zach one I'm finishing is possibly my favorite imagine I've written♡